JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 March, 02:18
The amount of effort that we have exerted has been exhausting. That's worth naming. I stated months ago that the Q team could not have anticipated just how sleepy people had gotten and I think that, unfortunately, I was right. Thanks for hanging in there and happy Saturday Truth Seeker.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
I am utterly SHOCKED at how many are still asleep with so much evidence. I am pretty much done with my red-pilling. While they all poop their pants when it all comes out, I will be enjoying my popcorn and sayin' I told you so!😂🙌🍿
02:30 PM - Mar 13, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply
Sylvia Lovisone @dizzydancer
13 March, 09:57
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
Hope you're eating low-cal popcorn! We're all going to be happy and free fatties . . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 March, 02:35
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
There's no one left in my world to say 'I told you so' to. 😂 I think they're hiding!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
13 March, 02:43
Ha! Well trust me, they will be crawling out of the woodworks begging you to splain!🤣

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 March, 02:51
I have a few I have had to distance from, but I told them when they had questions for me after the truth is revealed, I would answer them. I really wish I could say I told ya, but that would probably just alienate them again