Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 March, 02:43
The precipice is the scary part of the movie for those who are asleep or not critical thinkers themselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
13 March, 09:07
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Hi @GhostEzra !

Guess what? Yesterday, I spoke to a man who works for the credit card company for Home Depot. He reported that he had been given word about NESARA and was informed that all credit card debt should be cleared out in April! 🎉

Also, Voila! Mike Pompeo’s Tweet and decode. 🐸

https://mobile.twitter.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Lou @Sapphire
Thanks for the decode. I struggle with them.
01:43 PM - Mar 13, 2021
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sapphire in this post can reply
13 March, 04:37
In response Karen Lou to her Publication
Aw. you’re welcome! I learned from whereistruth17 (aka Follow the White Rabbit) on Twitter before she was kicked off. Niw she is on Gab with the same name. Dan Scavino taught her! 🐸

13 March, 04:38
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
*Now 😆

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
13 March, 02:46
In response Karen Lou to her Publication
Me too.