Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
sorry Ezra. that is a bunchof crap. my son is a doc and my daughter a nurse son in law a dentist and they listened to me for a while but we all heard this..'warp speed' ' soon' its safe everything else is politics,'soon' nothing, the vote is safe, soon. Then when your state tells you yo need the vax to practice medicine and put food on the table, soooo many dead from the China virus and no counters, whos fault is this fiassco? not my fabulous families. dont blame us. just dont!!
09:22 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lovemesomecowboys in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
12 March, 11:40
In response round em up head em out to her Publication
If I may intervene here...I didn't c anywhere in Ezra's post that he was personally attacking you or your family for their occupations. We all know there are good&horrible doctors out there. The medical profession was completely hijacked by the Rockefellers long ago, medical schools in specific. The overall narrative is to push toxic drugs&vaccines on people rather than nutrition and vitamins&healthy lifestyle. Our newborns are stabbed with poisonous vaccines just hours after birth. The cause of SIDS, Childhood Diseases&Cancer was discovered by truth-telling drs who are now all dead for their findings due to the fact that vaccines were the cause. Plz research. Leaving anyone's life in the hands of another, simply because they went to medical school is dangerous. 3rd leading cause of death is Medical Error. I should know. Been fighting for my life for yrs now due to lies from drs and JNJ. Big Pharma is PURE EVIL. 5 surgeries now. Family life hijacked from evil doers. Nuremberg Trials.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 March, 12:26
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
you did not get what u was saying at all. soooo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 March, 12:36
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
BTW let me tell you the kind of person my son us who BTW is struggling trying to start a practice with no money because he was taking care of things you wouldnt believe if i told you... his elderly patient had no one to put in a new battedy in her car and no money to get one. She had difficulty getting ti appointment. sooo he left his office bought her a battery and installed it. and he has virtually no money to live on yet....so please no judgement on my family who had no time to research Q. He barely has time to listen to mainstream news. IM a mom of a good person who took the vax with the information he was able to process while taking his boards. please try not to attack. i didnt attack. i defended.