Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
13 March, 06:13
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
This was my thought as well. It took me a bit to wrap my head around it but we were born with free will. We have lost much of that through deception and our own laziness; relying on the matrix to tell advise us on everything. Part of breaking free from the matrix is being able to use common sense and think critically.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
12 March, 09:27
Absolutely! I can't believe the 'smart' people I know / knew have latched onto this vax thing. At the end of the day only those with a bit of common sense gonna survive. And some roch vaccine patent holders that can't be sued. Back to that biblical event...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
12 March, 09:26
theres no covid so why would any patriots take the vaccine.

they should know better.

anons know.

Tara Harris @TaraHarris
12 March, 09:23
I remeber President Trump saying the military would deliver the vaccine. He did not say doctors or nurses.

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
12 March, 09:22
sorry Ezra. that is a bunchof crap. my son is a doc and my daughter a nurse son in law a dentist and they listened to me for a while but we all heard this..'warp speed' ' soon' its safe everything else is politics,'soon' nothing, the vote is safe, soon. Then when your state tells you yo need the vax to practice medicine and put food on the table, soooo many dead from the China virus and no counters, whos fault is this fiassco? not my fabulous families. dont blame us. just dont!!

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
12 March, 11:40
In response round em up head em out to her Publication
If I may intervene here...I didn't c anywhere in Ezra's post that he was personally attacking you or your family for their occupations. We all know there are good&horrible doctors out there. The medical profession was completely hijacked by the Rockefellers long ago, medical schools in specific. The overall narrative is to push toxic drugs&vaccines on people rather than nutrition and vitamins&healthy lifestyle. Our newborns are stabbed with poisonous vaccines just hours after birth. The cause of SIDS, Childhood Diseases&Cancer was discovered by truth-telling drs who are now all dead for their findings due to the fact that vaccines were the cause. Plz research. Leaving anyone's life in the hands of another, simply because they went to medical school is dangerous. 3rd leading cause of death is Medical Error. I should know. Been fighting for my life for yrs now due to lies from drs and JNJ. Big Pharma is PURE EVIL. 5 surgeries now. Family life hijacked from evil doers. Nuremberg Trials.

Lois Lane @Desrev01
12 March, 09:22
Patriots. Listen to GhostEzra. This makes perfect sense. Make the right choice.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
12 March, 07:37

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
12 March, 07:03
that has been my discernment, he is man for the people and millions wanted a vaccine and millions do not. THerE is good and bad on both sides of the dispute. This does fit his character and I do believe that is the most likely answer knowing Trumps character.

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
12 March, 04:41
By the Way, HCQ really work.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
12 March, 04:28
FUCK THEIR POISONOUS BIOHAZARD VAX.!!

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
12 March, 04:03
"The decision is only yours. Therefore you are the only one responsible making it."

Where I come from that is the biggest Cover Your Ass statement you will ever hear! 🤨
Right now we are a ship adrift w/o a Captain and a crew who won't/can't make an executive decision or accept responsibility for anyone elses misfortune.
God Help Us All 🙏🏼

PAIN NOW @PAIN
12 March, 04:08
In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication
Exactly. If Patriots are TRULY in control, they would have no choice but to end this entire scam RIGHT NOW and TODAY.

So why don't they? Just WHO is REALLY and TRULY in CONTROL right NOW? Think about what we are ALL witnessing.........fascinating times.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 March, 03:07
I recieved a LOUD and clear msessage from him that there were plenty of therapeutics available that acted as both remedy and preventative. If he is playing a multidimensional game, he had to give one message to the awakened, and another of "vaccinations on the way" to the sleeping. It is what it is. Him aside, this is a Genetic Modification of Humans is what this is. People need to be very concerned and doing their counter research from a skeptics angle. Heaven please help us all to see the truth clearly and overcome this diabolical plan to turn us all int programable software that require genetic coding update jabs every year to stay alive. Oh, and if your friends and family won't wake up, send them this- Note the Bowing after the satinic ritual incantion the children did with BUSH on the morning of 9/11 and the acknowldgement to the Goat-Bamphomet. The chanted Plane..Must... Hit.... Steel . https://www.youtube.com/wa...
9 11 Booker School Kids Hit Steel Plane Must - YouTube

one of the craziest videos I ever saw in regards to 9/11http://www.spirituallysmart.com/

Grace Rodrick @GFR
12 March, 08:08
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
😡always wondered why the Americans did not arrest the internal terrorists!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 March, 02:57
T
The constant hype of this vaccine is a red flag to me. As an RN for 50 years I have never expereinced this amount of hype over a vaccine. The constant push by MSM, phone calls to encouraging vaccination, newspaper postings, radio & TV commercials. The "feeling" that is promoted is" do it or you are not a good person."
The best approach to this is to research the ingredients & the purpose for those ingredients. ( Best to obtain an actual vaccine insert to review.) Then discuss this with your personal physician so a review can be made regarding any interaction that may occur for you personally. Other red flags for me are;
Banning of HCQ & resisiting research for cures
Threatening medical licenses!
Avoiding recommendations that promote a strong immune response
Making recommendations that are harmful to a strong immune response
Pushing masks use rather than hand hygiene
Inflating mortality figures
Focus on cases
Incentives to hospitals for covid diagnosis
Herd immunity

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
12 March, 09:33
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Refreshing common sense & great insights!
Thank you.

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
12 March, 09:38
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
This whole vax 'push' is a setup for future lockdowns. Peeps that got the vax gonna get sick or worse and it's gonna be publicized as a new strain that needs new vax - rinse, repeat.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
12 March, 02:55
To tell them is talking to talk to lead them to their own confermation is enlightenment! Give a man a fish eat a day teach him to fish eat for ever! We must understand to teach is to lead not forced memorazation!

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
12 March, 02:49
Trump also repeatedly assured the population it was voluntary. Here in UK our government are seeking to strip away our freedoms if we don't take it via vaccine passports to use planes, go to concerts etc. Many people are being scared into having it or giving into intense family/friend peer pressure.