CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Problem is that I am watching family and friends take a vaccine that they have no idea is a farce, and it HURTS to see this happen and not be able to stop it. iI is not just about my body, but my family whom I have no control over. I already see 3 autistic children from 3 different moms in our family circle, so what are the odds about that? When I was young, there were not as many autisitc children, so what are the odds that at least 1-3 people I know will be irretrievably affected by an untested covid vaccine that skipped animal testing, and being pushed with RNA consequences by Gates the believer in eugenics. Even my best friend won't listen. How do you watch people fight to get something that will harm them in the long run? Hurt and fear is part of my life now, because I cannot stop it. For the love of God. the J&J CEO would not take his own vacine! Hello!!???? Wake up!! Please!
01:57 PM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
12 April, 08:50
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Two of my relatives are having lingering side affects after the jab. Mostly the problems occur in areas that were previous injuries or one has had arthritis recur. My sister now needs pain killers for her back and leg. It's been a month now. I feel beside myself. I had to stop talking to them when they were all excited about the jab. I am getting this information from the family text thread. I just stopped responding.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 April, 08:50
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
When enough people have long-term side effects, they will start speaking out as time goes by, to complain. Right now, everyone getting the jab is silent other than among family, unless it is really serious. I believe that they will not be happy with just 2 shots, but Gates and vaccine companies will push a shot every year. This is not over yet by far.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ane Zee @AneZ
12 March, 09:57
it is heartbreaking discussing with your mother or father about their decision to be maybe dead after that.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
12 March, 09:19
Agreed so sad for friends and loved ones who chose to take the vax. I informed my parents about the vax and asked them to wait at least a month.
I also work in a.public school and all the talk is about the vaccine. People are literally so excited to get the vaccine. I dont get it. Im petrified and hope they wont make it mandatory for all staff. I would not take it even then.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 March, 09:23
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
it is a hippa violation for them to ask you. it is not their business. if they ask you say it is a hippa violation for them to ask you and you can repoit them to HR. hippa violation is a clear cut lawsuit.

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
12 March, 09:18
My daughter took the vaccine and she has been telling her brothers to get theirs. My 2 sons are type 1 diabetics. I really do not want them to take it. My younger son told me his employer will give employees $100 if they take the vaccine. He works in a grocery store. All 3 are adults now and they have to decide for themselves. All i can do is tell them or show them info on them. If I push too hard it will make them stubborn. They have free will. Only God can influence them at this point.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 March, 09:27
In response Lori Loves Q to her Publication
$100 won't do anything if they have a bad reaction. And for HR to offer the money, it means they are tracking who gets it by payroll, which is a clear cut Hippa violation because payroll does not need to know who has medical issues. None of the business. ridiculous.

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
12 March, 09:17
Same. My Dad who I red pilled several weeks ago just took his first shot. I am shocked and sickened. An aunt I love dearly just took it, as well. I pray daily for all eyes to see and ears to hear. My grown children not awake. Its painful to watch and hope the movie ends soon. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 March, 09:25
In response Life Is Good to her Publication
my siblings. my friends. have asked children not to do it but they are blue pilled. please God do not them them vacinate the children

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
12 March, 09:02
Prayers for you & yours

Some people are just now slowly waking to the realization that Biden really doesn't mean well for the country or the people at all, & it's glaringly obvious in my book

So yeah, most of them wouldn't get the comms or take advice or whatever because a lot of them have bought the con that the medical industry has been selling for a long time

Something this important definitely needed to be warned about

Yes, you can go find the info, even with all the censoring shenanigans, but a lot of people still don't know how!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
12 March, 08:57
AGREE!! I had 3 vaccines in the 60's and 70's???? What has changed? Babys's are getting stabbed before leaving the hospital.

Joe Jay @joejay3000
12 March, 08:42
"He sent many messages. It (is) our duty to read between the lines, think critically, and research for ourselves in the end."

No I don't think so, Ghost. I think when it comes to something this important, our president should be transparent with us rather than assuming the majority has the intelligence or motivation to "read between the lines". The vast majority don't even know about these cryptic messages of his, so why would they have cause to look any deeper? If someone isn't a puzzle-solving autist skilled in following crumbs they might make the wrong decision and take a deadly vaccine? Come on, man.

I think there's only one best case scenario here that we should be considering, and all other scenarios are---how shall I say?---troubling.

The best case scenario in my view is that Trump made a mistake. Perhaps he's not as omnipotent and omniscient as some anons seem to believe (i.e. the patriots aren't in as much control as we hoped), and he just blew it on this one.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
12 March, 09:06
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
President Trump is a Human just as we are. I don't believe his intentions were anything but good for the American People. The only President to do what he said he was going to do. The side affects from the Shot is extremely unfortunate, the trials were done different than most. Now we all know there is a chance for side affects from any Vax. Common Sense goes a very long way, especially when it comes to our Gov. We all truly know that. I do not think any of this should be thrown at Pres Trump. As sad as it is to see casualities, this is not Potus fault, many extenuating circumstances. Please keep it positive, direct the negative to the ones that deserve it, the haters. These now demanding people get jabbed have much responsibility, they are taking free will/ choice out of the equation. They will have the Karma.

Lotus Unplugged @Mizz_Neo
12 March, 09:25
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
Totally agree with everything you said. Something appears to be off with this whole vaccine scenario. This matinee better be over soon because we may be about to lose whole swaths of people..some right here on this site! Very upsetting and I have not seen one logical answer to your/our concerns.

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
12 March, 08:05
my mom got her 1st shot-i requested prayers up & down. she was a lil snide telling me she was fine afterwards. ok. there is still another shot. there is still long term... i worry. i pray. hugs!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
12 March, 09:15
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
Same happened to me with my parents.

Green 8700 @Green8700
12 March, 02:29
it should not be our duty to read between the lines!! It should be our public servants and our medical community to provide us with the truth. And it should be our media companies to broadcast the truth. No we should not have to read between the lines. we have been lied to by evil individuals and it's sickening. I hope the truth comes out soon.