CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 March, 01:57
Problem is that I am watching family and friends take a vaccine that they have no idea is a farce, and it HURTS to see this happen and not be able to stop it. iI is not just about my body, but my family whom I have no control over. I already see 3 autistic children from 3 different moms in our family circle, so what are the odds about that? When I was young, there were not as many autisitc children, so what are the odds that at least 1-3 people I know will be irretrievably affected by an untested covid vaccine that skipped animal testing, and being pushed with RNA consequences by Gates the believer in eugenics. Even my best friend won't listen. How do you watch people fight to get something that will harm them in the long run? Hurt and fear is part of my life now, because I cannot stop it. For the love of God. the J&J CEO would not take his own vacine! Hello!!???? Wake up!! Please!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
12 March, 09:18
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
My daughter took the vaccine and she has been telling her brothers to get theirs. My 2 sons are type 1 diabetics. I really do not want them to take it. My younger son told me his employer will give employees $100 if they take the vaccine. He works in a grocery store. All 3 are adults now and they have to decide for themselves. All i can do is tell them or show them info on them. If I push too hard it will make them stubborn. They have free will. Only God can influence them at this point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
$100 won't do anything if they have a bad reaction. And for HR to offer the money, it means they are tracking who gets it by payroll, which is a clear cut Hippa violation because payroll does not need to know who has medical issues. None of the business. ridiculous.
09:27 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Lori Loves Q to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it