CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 March, 01:57
Problem is that I am watching family and friends take a vaccine that they have no idea is a farce, and it HURTS to see this happen and not be able to stop it. iI is not just about my body, but my family whom I have no control over. I already see 3 autistic children from 3 different moms in our family circle, so what are the odds about that? When I was young, there were not as many autisitc children, so what are the odds that at least 1-3 people I know will be irretrievably affected by an untested covid vaccine that skipped animal testing, and being pushed with RNA consequences by Gates the believer in eugenics. Even my best friend won't listen. How do you watch people fight to get something that will harm them in the long run? Hurt and fear is part of my life now, because I cannot stop it. For the love of God. the J&J CEO would not take his own vacine! Hello!!???? Wake up!! Please!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
12 March, 09:19
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Agreed so sad for friends and loved ones who chose to take the vax. I informed my parents about the vax and asked them to wait at least a month.
I also work in a.public school and all the talk is about the vaccine. People are literally so excited to get the vaccine. I dont get it. Im petrified and hope they wont make it mandatory for all staff. I would not take it even then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
it is a hippa violation for them to ask you. it is not their business. if they ask you say it is a hippa violation for them to ask you and you can repoit them to HR. hippa violation is a clear cut lawsuit.
09:23 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
12 March, 09:27
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Thank you. Yes my immediate supervisor took a survey of who had the shot and writing a report on it. I did not.provide any info to them.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 March, 09:32
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
it sounds illegal for your supervisor to even ask anyone. that is only for hr because they have to keep things confidential. just like supervisors cannot ask people if they are going to get pregnant or if they take meds. I*t is for HR eyes only. If they break Hippa law, the company should get sued. Your medical history is none of your supervisors busines, nor is it if you have to take a mdeical leave of absence or something like that. It is HR, not your boss' business.