CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 March, 01:57
Problem is that I am watching family and friends take a vaccine that they have no idea is a farce, and it HURTS to see this happen and not be able to stop it. iI is not just about my body, but my family whom I have no control over. I already see 3 autistic children from 3 different moms in our family circle, so what are the odds about that? When I was young, there were not as many autisitc children, so what are the odds that at least 1-3 people I know will be irretrievably affected by an untested covid vaccine that skipped animal testing, and being pushed with RNA consequences by Gates the believer in eugenics. Even my best friend won't listen. How do you watch people fight to get something that will harm them in the long run? Hurt and fear is part of my life now, because I cannot stop it. For the love of God. the J&J CEO would not take his own vacine! Hello!!???? Wake up!! Please!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hollie Ryb @Hollier
my mom got her 1st shot-i requested prayers up & down. she was a lil snide telling me she was fine afterwards. ok. there is still another shot. there is still long term... i worry. i pray. hugs!
08:05 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hollier in this post can reply
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
12 March, 09:15
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
Same happened to me with my parents.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396