Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
12 March, 05:38
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
That's one way to surely get their attention! Preach brother!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
H Scott Finnerty @Huck
12 March, 03:54
He is at all the local renaissance fairs in our area , Southeast Texas, Specifically at the Ren Fest . he is a favorite of my daughter, they interact and trade insults every year. He is actually very witty in person, hardly breaks character , Ends with a thank you Dad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
12 March, 03:45
❤️George Carlin's other brother. Dude is spot On!❤️

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
12 March, 02:44
WOW he knows more than most of the people I know

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
12 March, 02:17
👏👏👏👍👌 SMART dude!!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
12 March, 01:59
Would someone PLEASE make him house speaker so we can maga.......

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
12 March, 01:41
WOW!

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
12 March, 01:40
This could be me, and I'm thinking it is Me 😮
#wwg1wga

😻 just felt like for some reason I could see me in him, just spreading the truths wherever we are and in whatever form...gosh I'm losing it now! We better get this show on the road or I or someone might be wrapping me up tight to protect myself😳

Anyway I would stand with him on a mountain top to spread the TRUTHS!

Coral ___ @Coral_
12 March, 01:37
love this so much. this mans rewards in the kingdom..is woah! lots!!

God’s Trump Card @GodsTrumpCard
12 March, 01:21
Wow, millions of patriots and videos out there explaining what is going on in America and this guy sums it all up in 76 seconds. Astonishing clarity!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
12 March, 01:15
Some of the smartest quotes come from places we have been trained to not listen to. Due to preception by mind munipulation! This person should be given a chance to teach the next generations. A mind like that should never be overlooked!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
12 March, 01:16
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
If anyone has any other info on this person i would like to see more!