Only people mentioned by McKinsey in this post can reply
Bella Kay @Bella_K
12 March, 04:00
In response McKinsey Ouid to her Publication
It's a dealbreaker, that's for sure. I wouldn't even chat with a guy who got vaxxed, let alone date. If I want docility, I'll get a puppy, not a boyfriend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Supporter @1776Patriot_Supporter
12 March, 01:49
🤣🤣🤣🤣 wow they are trying everything to brainwash people. Sad thing is some dumbass will fall for this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
12 March, 01:29
😁Maybe natural selection does play a factor- on the spirit level

I've read some disturbing things about these "vaccines" & fertility - that's part of what they're really intended for

So I'm with Tenpenney - I really don't want to be involved with someone who is such a compliant little baa-ing sheep for one, & someone whose DNA is altered by the jab for another

I even saw something about how this "vax" could be transmitted from one person to another through sex???

For the love of the Creator people wake up!

Willow My dogo @Willow5
12 March, 01:48
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I married a compliant baaaa and we are arguing so much now! Times like this really test a marriage. I am so envious of friends who have relationships with people who are awake. I would love to be able to talk to my teens about all of this but they listen to my husband. This is such a lonely time for many.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
12 March, 01:26
wow !! twilight zone

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
12 March, 01:25