Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
12 March, 03:09
Australian Senator Pauline Hanson, love her or hate her, is refusing the vaccine! I actually like the lady, at least she always stands up for the people and she is also a Trump supporter!!!!!!! She loves him!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
12 March, 03:46
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
God Bless her! I kove my Aussie Patriots. Follow Stroppy Me on Rumble.com. He's the best! Much love from New Orleans Patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
12 March, 04:23
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Wow!! Me too!! I love the "Stroppy". Always on topic & straight down the line. Listened to him for many years, he also would have everything up first because we're like 14 hours ahead in Oz & his older music at the beginning his trademark.... Remember when he finally revealed his dial!!!!! & his dog!!!!! 🤩 🍄

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
I love his straightup and down style and his early postings too. that's the first thing that really attracted me to him (no nonsense style with the news) a pleasure to meet you and I started following you Patriot God Bless you. Enjoy your night
04:30 AM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QOONASS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DIGITAL SQLDIER, click on at the bottom under it