Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
Australian Senator Pauline Hanson, love her or hate her, is refusing the vaccine! I actually like the lady, at least she always stands up for the people and she is also a Trump supporter!!!!!!! She loves him!!
03:09 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by layney888 in this post can reply
Kay Tee @kmax
27 March, 05:39
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Love Pauline... I've changed my mind about her and love her honesty.. God bless Pauline 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
12 March, 03:46
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
God Bless her! I kove my Aussie Patriots. Follow Stroppy Me on Rumble.com. He's the best! Much love from New Orleans Patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
12 March, 04:23
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Wow!! Me too!! I love the "Stroppy". Always on topic & straight down the line. Listened to him for many years, he also would have everything up first because we're like 14 hours ahead in Oz & his older music at the beginning his trademark.... Remember when he finally revealed his dial!!!!! & his dog!!!!! 🤩 🍄