Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
🚨🚨🚨 Litmus test: Easy way to spot leftists, bots, shills and LARPS🤬.

If they are disrespectful in any way, try to humiliate you in anyway on your journey, discourage you from your journey instead of guide you, or are Extremely concerned with their following or money (Meaning they don’t really add value to the truth movement) then they are not one of us. Report them immediately. 🚨🚨🚨🤬

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening#darktolight#TheStorm#thestormisuponus#Redpill#MAGA#KAG#trusttheplan#TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide#SaveTheChildren
11:09 AM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 March, 02:56
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
26 March, 02:54
Kick em to the curb.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
20 February, 12:22
Yep......last I knew we all add value in some way......I like to dig and research, but, I will, if you are posting BS to get followers, call you out. I always remember a question once asked.....What's the difference between a Patriot and a PAYtriot. I've followed some that were great and then it was "Subscribe on this site to get the detailed info" If someone is selling tshirts, or mugs.....fine, but to have to pay $20 or $30 a mo just to get the info you have??? No thanks, I can dig just fine on my own........and if I find something important, I will always give a link!!

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
20 February, 03:24
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Agreed. So much disinfo out there causing much of the misinfo. Honest mistakes happen and we should help each other out but mistakes by self proclaimed experts is a redflag for me.

Kayla Jones @kjonesq
20 February, 12:04
Oh man, you're not kidding. There are some nasty females on here. I've blocked more than one. I chose not to fight with them, and I took the high route. Better than feeding the devil!!

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
20 February, 03:49
In response Kayla Jones to her Publication
Yep. Dont waste energy on them. Block and Expose them is able then move on to value added discussion. This place is a lot better than Twitter for now and we want to keep it that way.

P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
21 January, 08:43
😉😇❤️ I'm not great at digs, but I'm the morale booster and positive vibe lifter-upper that loves to share information!

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
22 January, 08:11
In response P.K. PKL to her Publication
Can get enough of those!!! So much toxic out there. Need more positive vibes🙏💫

Laurie Rasmussen @Tinkerbell952
22 January, 08:44
In response P.K. PKL to her Publication
😁meeee tooooi!!!!!!!!!

JERSEY BOY PATRIOT @JERSEY_BOY_PATRIOT
21 January, 08:16

Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
21 January, 08:14
They are crawling out of the woodwork these days. Remember, "for we walk by Faith, not by sight". Our time will come, amd then we will be the ones to help them through it.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
21 January, 03:36
This is helpful..but the worst ones are my own family members. Truth.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
21 January, 08:11
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
So true, they always try to GOTCHA me and when i drop truth bomb they always say, Well who verified that. They still need the MSM to verify their illusion. So sad.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
21 January, 08:15
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
YEP! Standing alone over here. That's ok though. I've got my patriot family here!!