Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
21 January, 11:09
🚨🚨🚨 Litmus test: Easy way to spot leftists, bots, shills and LARPS🤬.

If they are disrespectful in any way, try to humiliate you in anyway on your journey, discourage you from your journey instead of guide you, or are Extremely concerned with their following or money (Meaning they don’t really add value to the truth movement) then they are not one of us. Report them immediately. 🚨🚨🚨🤬

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening#darktolight#TheStorm#thestormisuponus#Redpill#MAGA#KAG#trusttheplan#TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide#SaveTheChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
This is helpful..but the worst ones are my own family members. Truth.
03:36 PM - Jan 21, 2021
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Dawn in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
21 January, 08:15
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
YEP! Standing alone over here. That's ok though. I've got my patriot family here!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
21 January, 08:11
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
So true, they always try to GOTCHA me and when i drop truth bomb they always say, Well who verified that. They still need the MSM to verify their illusion. So sad.