Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
21 January, 11:09
🚨🚨🚨 Litmus test: Easy way to spot leftists, bots, shills and LARPS🤬.

If they are disrespectful in any way, try to humiliate you in anyway on your journey, discourage you from your journey instead of guide you, or are Extremely concerned with their following or money (Meaning they don’t really add value to the truth movement) then they are not one of us. Report them immediately. 🚨🚨🚨🤬

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening#darktolight#TheStorm#thestormisuponus#Redpill#MAGA#KAG#trusttheplan#TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide#SaveTheChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kayla Jones @kjonesq
Oh man, you're not kidding. There are some nasty females on here. I've blocked more than one. I chose not to fight with them, and I took the high route. Better than feeding the devil!!
12:04 AM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kjonesq in this post can reply
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
20 February, 03:49
In response Kayla Jones to her Publication
Yep. Dont waste energy on them. Block and Expose them is able then move on to value added discussion. This place is a lot better than Twitter for now and we want to keep it that way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396