Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
21 February, 10:18
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Killary should be tortured to death.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
OMG I never wish evil on anyone but Killary brings pause for consideration. She will burn in effergy. That she has no soul. It is understood by my learnings that she can not come back as a human being. No need to dirty our hands with the killing method. These individuals love torture and pain anyway.Quick shot to the head and one to the heart as well as a third somewhere else should do it. I hope the tribunals are using ritual as they should have been, Christian not egyptian and not Christian as the church corrupted it: to bind the spirit forever. I get they have no soul but that is not the same as no "spirt".I hate the term spirit in a negative context because spirits are usually good but those of the cabal are bad. I just do not know the word....vapor? Essence? maybe?? What ever that is it needs to be contained and destroyed after death. Who was it that said energy does not end it just transforms?
10:40 PM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Adam Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HavingFits in this post can reply
Betsy Jones @QLibris
13 April, 03:54
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Antoine Lavoisier: 'Rien ne se perd, rien ne se créer, tout se transforme.'
Nothing is lost, nothing is created, all transforms - He was talking about mass conservation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396