Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Steve Baldwin @Traveler1
13 April, 03:39
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Is it really over or wishful thinking?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Knight Breed @knightbreed
01 March, 04:59
this meme is great but the pic itself always speaks to me as the result of all those posts ive made over the last 5 years on chan and places..

A meme Battle with "Correct The Record" trolls after work, turned into the greatest Awakenings of Mankind

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Mays @wLandJforAll
01 March, 04:55

AJS CSC @munchkin823
22 February, 11:41
That's right. NO DEAL.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
22 February, 10:48
When?

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
22 February, 01:17
Proof of Death????

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
21 February, 10:18
Killary should be tortured to death.

Having Fits @HavingFits
11 March, 10:40
In response Adam Patriot to his Publication
OMG I never wish evil on anyone but Killary brings pause for consideration. She will burn in effergy. That she has no soul. It is understood by my learnings that she can not come back as a human being. No need to dirty our hands with the killing method. These individuals love torture and pain anyway.Quick shot to the head and one to the heart as well as a third somewhere else should do it. I hope the tribunals are using ritual as they should have been, Christian not egyptian and not Christian as the church corrupted it: to bind the spirit forever. I get they have no soul but that is not the same as no "spirt".I hate the term spirit in a negative context because spirits are usually good but those of the cabal are bad. I just do not know the word....vapor? Essence? maybe?? What ever that is it needs to be contained and destroyed after death. Who was it that said energy does not end it just transforms?

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
21 February, 10:09
Lol. Love it.
Please Share.

kat in Texas @kat_in_texas
21 February, 09:35
She kept seeing 'HRC". She knew she was fooked!

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
21 February, 09:29
She's dead.

Kendra Everett @Kendraeveret
21 February, 09:28
Right there👌🏻

jon ⭐Tripple⭐Beam⭐soldier @staggerlee420
21 February, 09:23

PAIN NOW @PAIN
22 February, 10:49
In response jon ⭐Tripple⭐Beam⭐soldier to his Publication
When? He has all the evidence he needs. We have nothing. No arrests. No country. We are getting skull fucked every second. Losing good Americans as I type this. So whoever is pretending to be in control isn't. Trust the plan? Watch CPAC? DEAD.

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
22 February, 10:19
In response jon ⭐Tripple⭐Beam⭐soldier to his Publication
Bring it on. We're going to run out of popcorn out here.

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
21 February, 09:17

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
21 February, 04:51

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
22 February, 01:28
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Good one!

Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
22 February, 02:12
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣 Love that!!

Danny Nix @Danny1969
21 February, 04:33
Please put this evil b*tch in a wood chipper feet first on live TV. Now that would be a good finale to this movie

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 February, 04:07

21 February, 09:59
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Whoever did this isn't human. Why are HRC's initials on this picture? Hell is too nice a place for whoever did this. This was someone's child. Thoughts come fast and I feel ill.

21 February, 10:02
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
If you are a parent, this picture hits hard right in the gut. Who can do this to a baby? I just want to hold the babies and keep them safe.