Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
If you could choose the way to first awaken the mass public, what would you choose to lead with?
#TheGreatAwakening

S.R.A/Adrenochrome/Pedo

Covid Manipulation Virus

Arrest Pope/Obama/Elite

The Galactics Revealed

10:34 PM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
14 March, 03:42
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
seeing john kennedy (jr) and others who faked their deaths - went into protection - seeing them come out publicly. instant red pill for everyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
11 March, 11:23
While I'd love nothing more than to see arrests, we need to have the people on board with them. Seeing the children is the one thing that will awaken and unite the masses.

I trust the plan!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
11 March, 11:16

Having Fits @HavingFits
11 March, 11:08
1 arrests becaue even if people are arrested and innocent guilt is presumed which is WRONG! Not mentioned 911 that would be a wake up call. so then warcastles content but it has to start hotter and back into the hospital ward and etc 4. SRA/ANDRENOCROME /pedos 5. Covid manipulation + danger of masks, danger of vaccine and that may vaccines may have been placebo if that is true. then stuff I do not even have confirme such as aliens. I have great indicators including unknown to me at the time of painting in my own paintings (lion, greys all sorts of things painted when I did not even beleive in God and was an out ever night of the week though sober and straigh major night club owners girlfriend (yes he did meet Trump and said Trump was a jerk but knowing my since deceased boyfriend he was drunk and Trump was sober so there is that.

Teresa Schuster @Teresa457943
11 March, 10:56
Those still sleeping are not very perceptive, otherwise they would be awake. Might be better to start slowly. My choice would be SRA/ Pedophilia. Blast them awake!

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
11 March, 10:52
I would start with 9/11. That is something that resonates with everyone and can be shown to be false without the CGI. All of the circumstances behind it, the declass docs...it's all there. Proof in front of our eyes. No persuasion. Facts.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
11 March, 10:54
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
I like it. why not go Bush Family and start with Bush sr behind the murder* of JFK and tie it to the 58 years to save the world. just my thought. I like the idea of something relatable though! wwg1wga

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
11 March, 10:50
After meeting our Galactic Brethren, everything else will become easier for them to deal with, as they will bring Love and innerstanding 💙

Having Fits @HavingFits
11 March, 11:01
In response white light to his Publication
K so: I know things that would shock most people here and cant even post that which i have proof of. I am willing to believe in aliens, of course we would be ignorant to beleive humans and earth are the only ones out here, but i have not seen proof so please point. me in the right reseach direction. The only thing I read in Freedome of information act which seem to have since first release been censored yet again,was about Tesla and how he was an alien adopted by human parents.

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
11 March, 10:39
Unfortunately thats still at the front of the normies minds. I think once that penetrates the rest would be more easily received.