Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
11 March, 10:34
If you could choose the way to first awaken the mass public, what would you choose to lead with?
#TheGreatAwakening

S.R.A/Adrenochrome/Pedo

Covid Manipulation Virus

Arrest Pope/Obama/Elite

The Galactics Revealed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
I would start with 9/11. That is something that resonates with everyone and can be shown to be false without the CGI. All of the circumstances behind it, the declass docs...it's all there. Proof in front of our eyes. No persuasion. Facts.
10:52 PM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
11 March, 10:54
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
I like it. why not go Bush Family and start with Bush sr behind the murder* of JFK and tie it to the 58 years to save the world. just my thought. I like the idea of something relatable though! wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
11 March, 11:02
đź‘ŠTotally with you! Bush's have been behind everything shitty since the beginning of CIA. I can't wait to read about our "real' history. It'll take me the rest of my life to catch up for sure.

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
11 March, 11:28
I love this theory too, but sadly some will not care much about 9/11, so I think they might need to start with the kids and get people to realize it's not just a bad dream...then segue into everythig else.

Who knows how it will play out, but I just think the story of the kids is what will unite the world.

I have full confidence in God and I trust the Plan. Whatever happens will be epic for sure.