Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
11 March, 08:21
Someone needs to have [Joe Biden] take a polygraph on to whether or not he has raped & abused children. Also his sick and demented wife [Jill Biden] needs to be questioned on whether or not she provided [Joe Biden] with Special Needs kids from the schools she worked at that [Joe Biden] also raped and abused . These things were released in Lin Wood's Whistleblower interview recently... WE WANT ANSWERS . WE WANT JUSTICE .

ARREST JOE & JILL BIDEN NOW PLEASE .

#wwg1wga . 🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
Huh??? I worked for a school district. I absolutely love special needs kids! I think they have an automatic spot in heaven when they leave this earth! We can learn so much from them. I didnt know that Jill provided them to Joe!🤬 I know we arent supposed to hate, but Im in tears at the thought of Jill bringing special needs children to that scumbag! WHY? HOW COULD SHE? I want to throw up! ☹️
08:45 PM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Shellbellcam in this post can reply
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
11 March, 08:48
In response Shellbell Cam to her Publication
I feel you. I have been totally beside myself since finishing the transcripts. Its horrific. Something needs to happen now. I have been so bothered by this lately and we need some answers. 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 March, 09:16
I can't even read this.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 March, 09:16
I can't even read this.