Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
13 March, 05:42
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Hey Joe How old was Jill when you moved on her?
Was it before or after your first wife was murderd?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
12 March, 01:51
general Hyten is wearing biden mask

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
11 March, 10:06
1. BIDEN THE PEDOPHILE IS DEAD, TREASON / EXECUTED

2. CURRENT "BIDAN" IS AN ACTOR

3. JILL IS SAME OLD JILL, PROBABLY NO SERIOUS CRIMES, BUT MUST PLAY ALONG WITH "HUSBAND" BIDAN FOR APPEARANCES UNTIL THE "MOVIE" COMES TO AN END OR FACE "PENALTIES".

4. BIDAN WORKS FOR THE WHITE HATS, AND TAKES CUES FROM THE "SCREENWRITER".

5. BIDAN ADMIN DOES NOT WORK FOR WHITE HATS, ALTHOUGH POTENTAILLY MANY PLAYERS HAVE BEEN NEUTRALIZED BY WHITE HATS.

6. BIDAN ADMIN NOT RECOGNIZED BY MILITARY DUE TO THEIR INVOLVEMENT WITH THE ELECTION CYBER SECURITY OPERATION, SO CALLED "KRAKEN", WHICH WITNESSED BOTH THE ELECTION FRAUD AND THE UNTAINTED TALLIES.

7. WHEN THE MOVIE IS OVER, ALL WILL BE REVEALED AND JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED.

8. JUSTICE IS ALREADY BEING SERVED, BUT MUCH MUST REMAIN SECRET UNTIL THE THREAT IS GONE, OR THE PUBLIC WOULD PANIC.

9. THE FULL TRUTH IS SO SHOCKING AND DARK THAT ONLY A PORTION WILL BE REVEALED, BUT EVEN THAT WILL SHOCK THE WORLD.

10. ENJOY THE SHOW!

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
16 March, 05:04
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
I question the info about Jill, although I love what you've posted many times and tend to trust your words. They are beautiful and come from a deep healthy place. If you are inclined to share why you think/share Jill is the original, please do! I'd be very interested to read about it! Love to you.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
18 March, 09:58
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
All has to be made public. Without that, we have absolutely nothing at all. They have committed crimes against We, The People for fucking decades. I want to see every single head involved roll down fucking K St!

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
11 March, 09:44

Beth Berry @BethAnn
11 March, 09:28
He is dead! But i feel the same way! DO SOMETHING DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
11 March, 09:24
The actor or clone probably has not done those things like dead Biden

Storm Bringer @Elric
11 March, 09:15
Does dominion have polygraph machines?

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
11 March, 08:45
Huh??? I worked for a school district. I absolutely love special needs kids! I think they have an automatic spot in heaven when they leave this earth! We can learn so much from them. I didnt know that Jill provided them to Joe!🤬 I know we arent supposed to hate, but Im in tears at the thought of Jill bringing special needs children to that scumbag! WHY? HOW COULD SHE? I want to throw up! ☹️

USA DAR @buffaloalum
11 March, 08:43
I wish someone better at this than me would compare the Bidan in this press conference to the Bidan at the debate. Both looked the same, but obviously different than the other Bidans they put out there for us to see.

James Mays @wLandJforAll
11 March, 08:42
Did anyone else notice he had no wedding ring on?

William Cherry @Oleglory
11 March, 08:26
the lie detector machine would burn up

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
11 March, 08:23
👀