Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 10:59
Tonight on South Park. Adrenochrome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
11 March, 12:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I need to respectfully disagree. This was not a victory, Patriots. It was an incredible opportunity for the DS to mock the vile reality of our current existence. They established Q followers as fanatics, turned adrenochrome and pedophilia into sick satire, and made the vaccines seem more popular than ever. You guys REALLY think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are on our side? The team that wrote "CANNIBAL the Musical" back in 1993? The guys who wrote Book of Mormon which they claim was an "athiest's love letter to religion"? I mean, let me get this straight, the guys that mock Trump, religion, God, cannibalism, pedophilia, and patriotism are ON OUR SIDE? Hmmm. Jokes on us, guys.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tri England @TriEng
As somebody who believed this to be too horrific to be real,just a few years ago, I have to disagree. We judge people by our own morals until its just too obvious to deny. Yes, it was a spoof, yes they made a mockery of heinous actions. I personally dont care how crazy they think it is,if they look!👀👀
07:21 PM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TriEng in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tri England, click on at the bottom under it