Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Tonight on South Park. Adrenochrome.
10:59 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
08 April, 08:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
oh look...its GW! at lrast ot looks like him...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
08 April, 08:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @GodWins63
17 March, 10:46
My God in heaven...

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
15 March, 09:44
I caught this during the South Park Pandemic episode months back. Symbolism...look at the wood logs. I'm leaning that [the creators] are dirty and this episode was a piece in #TheGreatAwakening
#patriotsincontrol
The Best Is Yet To Come

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
15 March, 01:05
Look at Google's #Chrome ...Google Graphic processor is named “Adreno” and their web browser is named “Chrome”.

Talk about in our face.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
14 March, 12:50
EVIL. MUST. SHOW. ITSELF.
ALL THE PREDATORS WILL ROT.

Platte River @Seds4
13 March, 11:31
The word was soon trending and was top searched on line.

Shaz Anon17 @Shazanon17
13 March, 10:36
great catch

JEREMOS KRAKEN @PresidentKraken
13 March, 11:56

Linda Vogel @lsvogel
12 March, 09:55
How ironic the border is wide open and we have massive number of brown kids kept in cages! They refuse reporters in and press secty Psaki can't give an accurate total number of kids in these cages. Their evil source is being protected by the adrenoline users. No such thing as coincidence! Truth be told, however sadistic that might be!

Memento Mori @JugoStig
12 March, 08:43
the little girl (whites) had some good lines but it was very difficult to understand what she was saying. i dont know if some of this was subliminal messaging by design though. there was a lot in the background at the whites place.

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
12 March, 08:31
The slow drip seems to be speeding up💧

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
12 March, 12:04
YOU GOTTA BE 🤬 KIDDING ME?! HOW IS THIS ALLOWED? IS IT US, OR HAS IT ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS?!😳

#Patriots ON TWITTER USED TO MARK ALL THE SIMILARITIES FROM THE SIMPSONS TO CURRENT POLITICS. MOST EPISODES WERE OLD...🤔

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
12 March, 03:00
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
I noticed that with Clips from Saturday Night Live my oldest (36) Son watches

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
12 March, 07:45
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Maybe its how people are being awakened that have never heard of adrenochrome

Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
11 March, 10:26
It was seen by alot of people, but just wait till everything comes out - EVERYONE will go back and rewatch it.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
11 March, 08:56
CRITICAL MASS IS IMPERATIVE.
STOP WAITING FOR THE BIG REVEAL.
WORK ON INDIVIDUAL TRANSMUTATION
MIND
HEART
SOUL
DAILY DEVOTION
SOVEREIGN HUMAN JUST BEING

Marg Linn @Otter10
11 March, 04:51
spoof of q

Stacy McGriff @SRMcGriff
11 March, 04:19
These subjects are very sensitive but it will make people seek info about it. More awakening! South Park has been hitting it hard, they always do!!

Randomly Revenge @randomly2020
11 March, 06:20
In response Stacy McGriff to her Publication
indeed! after all, South Park spoofed the Mormons and Scientology, and were those not in fact quite accurate?

Only followers of this user (Xenon2012) can see their posts

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
11 March, 03:49
its all a joke huh🤬

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
11 March, 08:40
In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication
I am sure its not meant jokingly. This is a HUGE red pill for those that are still asleep. It will definitely make folks research. It's showtime

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
11 March, 03:47
Mind-blowing! In addtion to Batman Trump in the circled area, isn't that Hillary to the left with her supply?!

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
11 March, 03:50
In response Mary Jo Rayle to her Publication
sp. correction "addition"

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
11 March, 04:13
In response Mary Jo Rayle to her Publication
sure looks like it!

King Letau @MrBillionaire23
11 March, 03:44
Ghost E Sir... I'm Going Through The Comments And I Can See Why Full Declas Hasn't Happened Yet, A Lot Are Still Half Awake. By No Means Am I Claiming To Be Better Than Anybody Because I'm Also Still Trying To Figure Things Out But I Understand Why You're Taking Your Time. Frustrating😂😂 But Understandable.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
11 March, 03:06
what is circled? that isn't Batman as some have suggested.

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
11 March, 01:47
operation wakeup continues. stay tuned batman!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 March, 11:08
la blague 🥸putain

Georgia Marshall @Graymckay
11 March, 11:03
Batman in the background..I remember a vid of Trump and his grandkids, on Air Force 1 (I think)....where he states "I am BATMAN!" Could it be??? Hmmmmmmm.....

North *** @Northstar
11 March, 02:53
In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication
!!! ?

DCW ARRIOR @Dwads23
11 March, 10:34
In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication
might thoughts exactly im Batman Q+ bitches. lol

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
11 March, 10:34
my mind cannot comprehend how any person could even hurt a child much less rape , torture and murder even one child.I cannot wait for justice for every child .🙏🏼😰🙏🏼

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
11 March, 09:30
looking back on the way all of them have mocked people can be enraging. i am not afraid of looking crazy. i got over that when i was less mature.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
11 March, 08:48
SERIOUSLY? I AM APPALLED, DISGUSTED & ENRAGED AT THIS GLORIFICATION OF WICKEDNESS! AN ABOMINATION AGAINST GOD & HIS CREATION! THIS MUST NOT BE TOLERATED. I HOPE THEY BURN THESE FILTHY CARTOONS.

Tri England @TriEng
11 March, 07:08
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
I sincerly hope the evil people who prey on children burn. Thats the entire point of disgusting everyone.

3see ikoko @3see_ikoko
11 March, 08:23
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (10/10) Movie CLIP - Too Much Adrenochrome (1998) HD - YouTube

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas movie clips: http://j.mp/1yzoXodBUY THE MOVIE: http://amzn.to/ufvdw9Don't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6pr...

Field of Light @EartherealArts
11 March, 10:17
In response 3see ikoko to her Publication
Wow, I had never seen the extended clip. Benicio channeling the energetic trauma of adrenechrome. Whoa.

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts