Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 10:59
Tonight on South Park. Adrenochrome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
I need to respectfully disagree. This was not a victory, Patriots. It was an incredible opportunity for the DS to mock the vile reality of our current existence. They established Q followers as fanatics, turned adrenochrome and pedophilia into sick satire, and made the vaccines seem more popular than ever. You guys REALLY think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are on our side? The team that wrote "CANNIBAL the Musical" back in 1993? The guys who wrote Book of Mormon which they claim was an "athiest's love letter to religion"? I mean, let me get this straight, the guys that mock Trump, religion, God, cannibalism, pedophilia, and patriotism are ON OUR SIDE? Hmmm. Jokes on us, guys.
12:13 AM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lil_Iodine in this post can reply
Msterri ... @Msterri
14 March, 11:51
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
I would have agreed a few months ago with you that they were just mocking us. Yes, they may think they are. But they also mocked Donald Trump for a year before he ran for election, and one by one he proved the media was wrong. First he won the republican primary. Then he beat Hillary, literally against all odds, by a landslide. I realize now it's less about what the media think of us and more about getting people to investigate for themselves. A year ago I thought Q people were batshit crazy. Then I started noticing things were strange and did my own reasearch and here I am now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
13 March, 03:29
[They] must abide by universal law being truthful for consent, hence why [they] hide much truth in plain site & sell it as 'comedy'. Music industry does the same, many songs have meaningful lyrics then there will be that one line or word that most don't notice which is [their] truth. Sinead O'Connor 'The Healing Room' is a most beautiful song, used to be one of my favourites, until I finally noticed at 15/16 seconds in she whispers 'Lucifer'. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Healing Room / Sinead O Connor. - YouTube

No copyright infringement intended.

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
13 March, 03:29
In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication
*sight

Tri England @TriEng
11 March, 07:21
As somebody who believed this to be too horrific to be real,just a few years ago, I have to disagree. We judge people by our own morals until its just too obvious to deny. Yes, it was a spoof, yes they made a mockery of heinous actions. I personally dont care how crazy they think it is,if they look!👀👀

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
11 March, 03:52
i also think you might be missing something here- millenials and gen z have a very different sort of humor. my kids would eat this up with a spoon and understand the message. when i saw this, i was like, YES- they are meeting the kids where they live!!! it was very exciting. ( im right there with you, these guys make my blood boil, im sure their mothers are SO PROUD.)

Seek The Truth @WL6202
11 March, 04:55
I respect your thoughts and see your valid concerns and the ridicule of Q. I was a former insurance who once insured an owner of a billiards hall. I spoke to him after a shooting in his establishment. Questioning him on the shooting he looked me and smiled. 'There is something to be said for free advertising.' While crude, would some of the people who watch SP even have heard this word before?

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
11 March, 05:32
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
Good point. Thanks for sharing your perspective. I suppose if people are completely removed from all knowledge of these issues, then perhaps this would be an introduction to the concepts (as you mentioned). Maybe some would even be curious and look it up online? I really hope you are right!:)

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
11 March, 04:50
In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication
You've both made good points. As someone who detest the show my inclination is to agree that it's a kick in the teeth.
On the other hand, as we continue to stretch our critical thinking skills, I have to also agree that adults watching this, may very well start to question the validity based on their understanding of the show. We can't worry about Bubba OR Karen & children shouldn't be watching this crap.

Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
11 March, 08:15
In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication
KFC's bad mkay!

Chuck Finley @Chuck_Finley
11 March, 12:18
They've always beem scum. Ultimately they always defend the status quo.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts