Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
South Park was a giant red pill last night. Prove me wrong.
02:48 PM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Candace Rankin @Kandi_Kriss
24 March, 08:14
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
yep. huge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
12 March, 02:34
I thought the same thing... I was fucking happy he just said it👏🏻👏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
12 March, 11:19
when I watched this , I kept saying OMG OMG OMG , this was CLASSIC!!

MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
12 March, 02:07
i thought the same honestly.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
11 March, 10:26
wow 😮

Trica Parrish @EliviraLip
11 March, 10:25
MASSIVE

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
11 March, 10:05
It was! Google searches for adrenochrome had a MASSIVE spkie today.

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
11 March, 09:54
They always nail it!! We always watch them. Its crude but these guys are intuitive

Arizona Kimber @ArizonaKimber
11 March, 07:52

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
11 March, 04:43
lol bro go to sleep you got to go to work tomorrow

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 07:10
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
It's early. You must be in Europe?

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
11 March, 04:40
Not a show i have ever watched before. (and never want to again.😞 Who was this guy supposed to be. Trump or Biden?? Honestly it made the stupidity of both sides and the whole mess we are in right now. It has gone way too far. The right seems to just keep getting used/abused. The Left more justified. They don't care about anyone but being right. No win for any of us. Only truth is it is all in Gods hands now.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
11 March, 04:08
Gotta love them Been tellin us for years!

Denni USA @DenniUSA
11 March, 03:49
This was the disclaimer befor the cartoon started.

Denni USA @DenniUSA
11 March, 03:48
Couple of things....I have never watched South Parq before because I thought it was just another mindless cartoon. I watched and rewatched this last night with pausing it throughout to catch all the subtle hints throughout. Not sure if it was on purpose but dis you notice when the characters talked, it appeared they had a "red pill" in their mouth.
And most interesting was POTUS' statement yesterday that was released and he was talking about the vaccines. He purposely mentioned and put quotes on the word "shot". I thought that was jist kind of odd when he published that....until I was watching and at one point the characters kept mentioning, "shot, shot, shot".

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 04:28
In response Denni USA to his Publication
holy crap.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
11 March, 03:35
Did you see the stats for how many people watched? WOW. Tells me that people are actively looking for clues/details/answers. WIN!

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
11 March, 03:28
Smart move using a popular character with sarasm and humor when common sense doesn't always work.work.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 March, 02:59
It's in their heads and that's what counts

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
11 March, 02:57
the people in line for the vax (on TG) are all way brainwashed....wow
Matches the south park peeps haha