Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 02:48
South Park was a giant red pill last night. Prove me wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denni USA @DenniUSA
11 March, 03:48
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Couple of things....I have never watched South Parq before because I thought it was just another mindless cartoon. I watched and rewatched this last night with pausing it throughout to catch all the subtle hints throughout. Not sure if it was on purpose but dis you notice when the characters talked, it appeared they had a "red pill" in their mouth.
And most interesting was POTUS' statement yesterday that was released and he was talking about the vaccines. He purposely mentioned and put quotes on the word "shot". I thought that was jist kind of odd when he published that....until I was watching and at one point the characters kept mentioning, "shot, shot, shot".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ghost Ezra, click on at the bottom under it