Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 March, 10:44
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 March, 10:13
ABSOLUTELY NO REASON THEY SHOULD TAKE IT>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 March, 10:04
ATTENTION ! #FAKE #Military WEB SITES IN ORDER TO PUSH THE AGENDA #vaccine ?

CIA NSAGov GCHQ USSOCOM USACAPOC US_Stratcom thejointstaff ArmyCGS UKStratCom

" More fake:
http://USA.mil sites
-https://youtu.be/R-7a_wOEP...
pushing COVID found, MURDERING YOU!!! "

IN ANY CASE THE BLAME ITS THE SAME FOR #Trump AND #US #Military FOR NOT STOP IT OR SAY SOMETHING

https://onedrive.live.com/...

https://twitter.com/JimmyW...

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

27 March, 09:53
APPARENTRLY ALL BRACHS OF US#Military ARE MASS KILLING OR DNA MODIFIYING THEIR OUR PERSONAL FOR#satanic#transhumanist PURPOSES:

with #Pfizer #vaccine #WARPSPEED

and also#INTOXICANTING#Veterans AND USUING SERVICE MEMBERS AS COMPULSORY SUBJECT OF #MENGELE MEDICAL#Experiments WITH BROAD BAND OF SHITS

FROME PSYCHIATRIC CHEMICALS DRUGS

TO #vaccines

TO TRANSHUMANIST #RNA #DNA #XPERIMENTS AS FAKE#VACCIONES

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins

27 March, 09:50
ALL #US #Military #BRANCHS #deceiving THEIR OUR AND FOREIGN PERSONA TO RECEIVE THE #satanic #transhumanist #agenda 2030 #vatican #NANO #MIND #control DEVICES NAMED #Pfizer #vaccine AND OTHERS

sylviasydny 23 mar

https://twitter.com/sylvia...
Respondiendo a USNorthernCmd SecDef

We received our first #Pfizer #vaccines at the new site in Salisbury MD. Staffed by National Guard and others. Efficient and professional. And polite. Haven’t been Yes ma’am-ed so much in a long time.

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins

27 March, 09:44
THIS PICS AS DISGUSTING DISCTRACCTION:

APPARENTRLY ALL BRACHS OF US #Military ARE MASS KILLING OR DNA MODIFIYING THEIR OUR PERSONAL FOR #satanic #transhumanist PURPOSES:

and also #INTOXICANTING #Veterans AND USUING SERVICE MEMBERS AS COMPULSORY SUBJECT OF #MENGELE MEDICAL #Experiments WITH BROAD BAND OF SHITS

FROME PSYCHIATRIC CHEMICALS DRUGS

TO #vaccines

TO TRANSHUMANIST #RNA #DNA #XPERIMENTS AS FAKE #VACCIONES

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins

27 March, 09:36
APPARENTRLY ALL BRACHS OF US #Military ARE MASS KILLING OR DNA MODIFIYING THEIR OUR PERSONAL FOR #satanic #transhumanist PURPOSES:

https://twitter.com/Sbrisc...
" sorry for your sailors having to take a bull shit shot.. "

hipocresia :
" They can deny it. It is not FDA approved "

SURE.. AS SAME AS YOU CAN DENY ODERS AND GRUPAL PRESSURE IN ANY ARMY ...
A GUN SHOT IN THE MOUTH ITS WHATS DESSERVE THESE PIECE OF SHITS TALKING ABOUT "FREE OPTIONS" AND "FREE CHOICE" ECONOMIC LIBERALISM APPLIED TO ARMY

nursing homes
working places
etc

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
27 March, 09:33
Context here? Where can we see the story & participate in the healing? 🙏

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
27 March, 09:23
God in heaven only knows their tears after the rescue operations 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 March, 09:04
OUR MILITARY< OUR FORCE OF LIFE< THNKQ !

Odessa Red @OdessaRed
11 March, 10:16
i believe i saw this video on George News on youtube .. the military was caring for and transporting an ill infant to a hospital...it looks like screenshots from that...tho i could always be wrong..it's been a while since i watched it.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
11 March, 03:22
Please tell me these babies have not been abused!

Bluezz Baby @BluezzBaby
11 March, 12:54
God bless and guide their gentle hands and hearts. i pray they recieve a great healing together.
Amen 🙏

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
11 March, 11:59
Much, much ❤️ to our brave men and women who serve in our military! Thank you for serving We The People❣️

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
11 March, 11:52
DVIDS - Search - USNS Mercy (dvidshub.net) USNS Mercy & USNS Comfort.....go backward in time to March 2020...USNS Mercy was stationed in New York to assist in the recovery of children from the Tunnels under Central Park

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
11 March, 11:44
God bless the military rescuing children and god save children who are being rescued OM SHANTI 🙏

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
11 March, 11:38
Constant prayers for our beloved Military Warriors. May God bless and protect each of them and their families 🙏🏻

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
11 March, 11:29
how can I help the babies?

Bluezz Baby @BluezzBaby
11 March, 12:56
In response Wen4 Change to her Publication
i would love to help too ♡

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
11 March, 10:53
🙏Amen, God bless them forever
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Military Motivation - "Legacy" (2021 ᴴᴰ) - YouTube

☕ Want to support me and my work? Buy me a coffee :) https://www.buymeacoffee.com/JaxVellex●Music: Knives At Sea - 'Rise Up'Listen To Knives At Sea on Spotif...

Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
11 March, 10:42
I will have hundred's more for you in a few minutes - be ready for me.

Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
11 March, 10:43
In response Bill Kimball to his Publication
May God proetect this little soul and protect this warrior and other like this one globally.

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Christine Mondon @HalfPint
11 March, 10:38
May God watch over them, protect them, bless them and their familes! We owe them our deepest gratitude andrespect for accepting the risks they face to save our children 🙏❤️🇺🇸

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
11 March, 10:20
I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE SO MUCH. THEY ARE AWESOME. GOD BLESS THEM ALL.🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

Michael Hutchins @djezhutch
11 March, 10:19
and they are not wearing face diapers

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
Our Military will need all the love and support after what they have wittnessed. 💖🇺🇸🙌🏼🕊

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
God Bless these Heros and these beautifil babies. Watch over them and protect them forever! ❤️❤️