Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
20 April, 11:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
The best lie is the truth 🤷‍♂️ no one will believe it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 April, 02:37
It was amazing the SP showed this. This needs to be paired with the Jim Caviezel video on adrenochrome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
11 March, 09:04
Wow is all I can say. It would seem to me SP was being very daring!! Good for them. They likely have the viewers.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
11 March, 04:39
Red pill any way you look at it. Even if they are doing this in a mocking form, I believe it will wake a lot of people up. When you listen to the dialogue, of at least this portion, it doesn't sound crazy at all. In fact, it sounds like the truth we've all known.

†MJS • JusticeAlwaysPrevails • @mssJSF
11 March, 01:55
I just found the first 40 min of the SP epi on YT, but it has unfortunately some background music throughout: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
11 March, 11:39
I admit I watched it last night... Well if that doesn't get some attention, at least get people digging I don't know what will. There was alot said in that hour - tongue in cheek, not really.

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
11 March, 11:38
So sad that they only made this to make us look crazy.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 02:52
In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication
You want truth or a good reputation?

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
11 March, 11:35
huge red pill
can I ask what show is this?

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
11 March, 11:37
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
South Park - Vaccination Episode.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
11 March, 10:58
This Message is Long Overdue

Patriot17 England @17England
11 March, 08:32
That is a Big Mike knockout 🥳

Deb Kraft @DKraftT1
11 March, 08:31
Was there actually a South Park episode that ran on Human Trafficking?

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
11 March, 07:54
WQW! And the nozzle on the faucet turns. 💦
Brilliant spray of truth via animated disclosure--

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
11 March, 07:48
Refreshingly honest.

Lucas Warren @Gingerred42
11 March, 07:32
South Park tells it like it is! South Park is about gross humor. This clip is not funny at all because it is true but more like educational is how I look at this. It is so frigtening and to see the South Park Oprah in this clip drinking out of a big cup of blood. #TooInsaneForMyBrain

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
11 March, 06:56
Plant the seeds and then drop the truth. The truth will become more believable because the seeds have been planted. Well done White Hats...Well Done

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
11 March, 05:18
That was HUGE! But I wonder how many will get it?

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
11 March, 04:29
This seriously aired on South Park?
I never watch it but I've heard he's made a number of predictions.
this is pretty ballsy. 👍

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
11 March, 04:27
Painful is the awareness that we stll don't know the a c t u a l horror the children have
gone through, and being unaware for so long - we were unable to help.

Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
11 March, 03:35
@ghostezra cant bring myself to watch this. Ive seen all the Pedowoods videos last year when they were up on Ytube. And after what when down with the Pizzagate and Hanx, it upsets me sooo much that i get angry. But those who have a feeling on whats going on, should watch it, research it, as they that are evil, blatantly and subtly push it in your face! And they need to be taken DOWN!

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
20 April, 05:27
In response Annette Evans Eley to her Publication
They will go down...right into the deprhs of Burning Hell 4 Ever!

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
20 April, 05:27
In response Annette Evans Eley to her Publication
It is all hard to watch!

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
11 March, 03:22

Back to the Future @Backontrack
11 March, 01:25
Mother fookers
Parasites

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
11 March, 01:20
a reminder /signal app

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
20 April, 03:08
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
Hmm... I have signal now, but I have no connections. How do you find them?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 April, 03:29
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
I believe Signal is deep state. i wont be going there.

Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
11 March, 01:15
Just Wow is right!!!!

Lexie May @LexieMay
11 March, 12:52
Who TF reported this? People can't handle this truth? LMMFAO! Looks like we've got some snowflakes on Anonup.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
11 March, 12:33
Crappy part is, I cut the cable quite a while back... so couldn't watch this tonight.

@GhostEzra , if the white hats have this under control, are they going to spread this episode out to other platforms so folks can watch it?

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
11 March, 07:39
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Don't know how long it will stay up, but found this!
Screen altered version, for reasons.

https://youtu.be/YkzdjYyRO...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
11 March, 12:02
Hollywood elites just Nadler'd their pants 💩😂

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 March, 12:01
Look how the media are spinning it https://www.msn.com/en-gb/...

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
11 March, 09:50
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
the msm has spun truth as a conspiracy theory for so long they are loosing their impact. let them go nuts

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
11 March, 09:54
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
truth is, if i saw this after yesterdays rage over ankle bracelets, knowing nothing else, i would be looking up who supposedly has ankle bracelets. one think about commoners like us, always curious about flaws in the elite no matter who you vote for.

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
10 March, 11:57
Stunned 👀

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 11:54
Anyone else notice Ophra in there?

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
10 March, 11:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes! Wow!

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
10 March, 11:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
yes... was this actually a Southpark ep?

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 March, 11:54
They also decided on the "223" calendar, reverse of skull/bones....haha