Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 11:02
Just wow.💊💊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
Look how the media are spinning it https://www.msn.com/en-gb/...
12:01 AM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
11 March, 09:54
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
truth is, if i saw this after yesterdays rage over ankle bracelets, knowing nothing else, i would be looking up who supposedly has ankle bracelets. one think about commoners like us, always curious about flaws in the elite no matter who you vote for.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 March, 05:53
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
bingo! how many red pills got dished out via the MSM & South ParQ in the past couple of days 😉 🍿

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
11 March, 09:50
the msm has spun truth as a conspiracy theory for so long they are loosing their impact. let them go nuts

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
11 March, 04:39
It's hard to know if the episode is a Giant Red Pill, or supposed to act like a red herring to throw the normies off the scent. Could go either way depending on who is watching.
For us, it's a door we want opened.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 March, 05:55
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
red pills flying everywhere 🤣🤣

Data Gramma @Vic
11 March, 12:06
WOW!! That's a " I know you are but what am I?" move if ever I saw one. Talk about twisting the truth! MSM is disgustingly corrupt!