Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
We failed as a collective and as a society to protect our most precious and valued resource, our children! We must learn from our mistakes, and all start protecting our babies together as one!
No More Family courts dividing homes, and rewarding manipulation, and ending CPS and their abuse!
No more depending on our agenda driven schools to teach, and end indoctrination!
No more churches to teach their spiritual growth,
No more entrusting strangers with our children with clubs, organizations, and after school programs!
No more allowing government agendas to control and separate them from love.
No more allowing poisons and drugs from vaccines, FDA and Pharma.
It must start first within the home with good parenting, and unconditional love!
It then extends to the local communities all watching out and protecting each one of our angels of the future! 🌎✌️ "It takes a Villiage"
#TeachTheChildren
Save our children!
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
#UnconditionalLove
https://youtu.be/UjzQ0_L
10:33 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
15 March, 11:59
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Precisely! My child is so woke it makes me happy. Even she asks why are the parents always dead in Disney movies....so I truthfully explained to her all about Disney. She through out all disney books and toys. She didn't even think it was right to donate it because of what that company projects and I agreed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
16 March, 01:27
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
Great Mama!
well done!
https://youtu.be/u8ePMMKrV...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
14 March, 08:18
That is Exactly Right!

Violet *** @Violetfire
11 March, 11:43
Our republic is set up for the individual NOT a collective. Our states are separate from other states. Each state should mandate how that state wants to treat their citizens. We allowed Politicans and reporters and lawyers to remove our power. We were conned. Take back your state and you'll take back this country.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
11 March, 10:57
Bingo!

This is the way it should be!

May I respectfully add:

No more nursing homes where the elderly are separated from loved ones! Instead, home care aides will help the family provide higher quality care while keeping the elderly integrated within the family!

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
11 March, 03:45
Was in the same mind frame as you tonight. We have to take back our power in how we raise our children! No more tolerance.

Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life @Saltshaker4life
11 March, 12:12
A good church teaches the word of God and that is the most important and valuable blessing to mankind. The people make up the church.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
11 March, 12:05
As an educator, I love this! This is the path we need to take for our children! ❀️

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
10 March, 11:01
whole new world is close enough to touch

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
10 March, 11:18