d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
If you have been following Mr. Pool, you will know he is undoubtely connected to Q in some regard, in ways that cannot logically be explained away.

Beware the Ides of March?

(5 images)
09:06 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
10 March, 09:47
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Warning! Be careful. Reversed and backwards writing is actually a satanistic ritual teaching. Be carefull going down this road. Put on your full armour before going down this road if you must delve into it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dani Pop @DaniQStorm
10 March, 09:44
On March 16th is my birthday. I pray I will get the biggest present ever,the news that President Trump is back in power!! 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
10 March, 09:24
I'm missing something, then again I usually am when it comes to Mr Pool. How is this Q-related? Anybody since 1600 is capable of citing "Beware the Ides of March" since that's (reportedly) when Shakespeare wrote Julius Caesar.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
10 March, 09:24
I'm missing something, then again I usually am when it comes to Mr Pool. How is this Q-related? Anybody since 1600 is capable of citing "Beware the Ides of March" since that's (reportedly) when Shakespeare wrote Julius Caesar.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
10 March, 09:27
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Calendar posted is of March 2018.

Q posted on March 15th, 2018.

"March Madness.
Public will know soon."

Food Security @ProtectOzFood
10 March, 09:11
This Aust Eastern Time today.

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
10 March, 09:10
Vegas? March 15?

Madden Smith @Madden04
10 March, 09:22
In response Girl Mama to her Publication
Why is she going to vegas? Too tell everyone that Biden is dead and the ppl who bet on trump shoudve won!

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
13 March, 04:02
In response Girl Mama to her Publication
The Delaware river, he mentioned it in his remarks at the "rose garden". Maybe someone could connect the dots.

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
10 March, 09:09
Thanks' I always wondered what that mean't !!