Robby Ball @perfectsliders
CodeMonkeyz (Telegram) - Over the past few years, I was followed around by Cullen Hoback as he filmed a documentary about online free speech. We discussed lots of topics and it seems the documentary is going to be released in a week or two. I’ve turned down hundreds of interview requests from the world’s top publications over the past few years knowing that one day this documentary would be released.

Q: Into the Storm. From Director Cullen Hoback and Executive Producer Adam McKay, the six-part #HBO original documentary series explores the origins of QAnon.... https://youtube.com/watch?...
07:34 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
28 March, 10:03
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Part 3 & 4 are on tonight. I have it DVR'd.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
12 March, 05:04
im telling you if Tore Maras is pissed off about it then she didnt see it coming and she knows the ending of this movie we are watching.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
12 March, 04:09
omg! he did NOT do this BS!!! oh wow. unfollow. sorry but what an ass sell out

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 March, 09:31
Lots of controversy over this trailer, bc its not flattering and very perjorative - saying we are druggies, tripping out and disillusioned. FF

Also many are saying it is not Ron, it is Ron ... don't know. The trailer is NOT FACTUALLY based so it could be a way to engage the dems to have a red pill (would be my best hope.) Don't know Ron, or why he quit telegram abruptly Jan 20th ... but something happened, maybe he flew too close to the flame?

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 March, 10:01
Let's pray this is an instance of "disinformation is necessary”!

There are families, marriages and CHILD CUSTODY issues that are happening due to those of us following Q!

Praying Trump wraps this up neatly with a NICE GOLD BOW....very soon! 🙏🙏🙏

Eirene Patriot @Skysbluegrass
10 March, 11:01
@vincentkennedy . whats your take?

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
10 March, 10:33
🙂🌴🇺🇸

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 March, 10:18

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
10 March, 08:59
everyone has a price they say 🤷🏻‍♂️

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
10 March, 08:58

Mrs Vee @MrsVee
10 March, 08:43
Not falling for it. HBO..... Really?

South ParQ special tonight. Even has the guy with the horns - QAnon Shaman.😅 The Q kids vs Vaccine kids.🍿

IF there's ever a movie - it won't be a piece of crap from HBO.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
10 March, 08:43
who gives a rats ass about Ron. he abandoned the movement 2 months ago.

Bree Bbb @Bree
10 March, 08:37
loved Ron, hope this has to do with a positive project Odin but this drop does ring loudly right now

10 March, 08:53
In response Bree Bbb to her Publication
BINGO

Bree Bbb @Bree
10 March, 11:02
In response Bree Bbb to her Publication
Ron's latest post

Some more background info about the documentary:
We filmed it over the course of about three years and it was a personal passion project of Cullen. Cullen had previously done some fine documentaries on subjects that i felt were great and he did a good job at staying unbiased while telling stories as they are without putting a spin or judgement on the content. I haven’t yet seen this documentary that will be released in a few weeks, but I know that Cullen is probably one of the only filmmakers in the world who can tell the real story in a fair way and make it work.
Just for disclosure, i was not paid to be interviewed or give my likeness to the documentary. I participated because i felt Cullen to be the most capable person to tell this story.
Also the fact that HBO is publishing this documentary is news to me. While filming i just knew it as Cullens personal project. If i had to guess, i would say that he likely got sponsored by HBO at a late stage when everyth

Jason Smith @NitroJay
10 March, 08:36
Codymonkeyz is a traitor

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
10 March, 08:33
Use discerment. That is all. I didn't watch the trailer but even from comments I doubt this is Ron. If I'm wrong, great. But if it isn't Ron, we don't want to get wrong impressions of him or bring down our vibe with incorrect terminology snd wrong thinking. Just my opinion.

Similarly, until I hear from Juan or someone else who was in Vegas that the film has been released, I am not going to pursue these Sound of Freedom ads.

10 March, 08:54
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
why do you give Juan any credibilty eirher ???

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
10 March, 08:25
the trailer looks misleading already....really, you spend years doing a documentary only to further propaganda rather than help disclose its true non-cult, absolutley non violent truth-seeking nature?

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
10 March, 08:23
i do not belive thats code monkey. he was clear that he would not be on telegram

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
10 March, 11:17
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
He did.

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Red 55S @Red55S
10 March, 08:05
Code Monkey said on Twitter that CodeMonkeyZ on Telegram was not him. There are many of Telegram impersonating others. Beware.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
10 March, 08:49
In response Red 55S to her Publication
Anybody now where to find him? Twitter banned him.. CMZ

I think 1/2 of the accounts on Telegram are fake

Grace Messina @Grace26
10 March, 09:39
In response Red 55S to her Publication
watch the trailer.....it is Ron

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
10 March, 07:54

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 March, 07:47
Cant wait...

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 March, 07:44
A PATRIOTS DOCUMENTARY WITH OUR CODEMONKEY Z !! I HOPE IT IS !!! WWG1WGA WW !!!!!