Robby Ball @perfectsliders
10 March, 07:34
CodeMonkeyz (Telegram) - Over the past few years, I was followed around by Cullen Hoback as he filmed a documentary about online free speech. We discussed lots of topics and it seems the documentary is going to be released in a week or two. I’ve turned down hundreds of interview requests from the world’s top publications over the past few years knowing that one day this documentary would be released.

Q: Into the Storm. From Director Cullen Hoback and Executive Producer Adam McKay, the six-part #HBO original documentary series explores the origins of QAnon.... https://youtube.com/watch?...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Lots of controversy over this trailer, bc its not flattering and very perjorative - saying we are druggies, tripping out and disillusioned. FF

Also many are saying it is not Ron, it is Ron ... don't know. The trailer is NOT FACTUALLY based so it could be a way to engage the dems to have a red pill (would be my best hope.) Don't know Ron, or why he quit telegram abruptly Jan 20th ... but something happened, maybe he flew too close to the flame?
09:31 AM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it