Robby Ball @perfectsliders
10 March, 07:34
CodeMonkeyz (Telegram) - Over the past few years, I was followed around by Cullen Hoback as he filmed a documentary about online free speech. We discussed lots of topics and it seems the documentary is going to be released in a week or two. I’ve turned down hundreds of interview requests from the world’s top publications over the past few years knowing that one day this documentary would be released.

Q: Into the Storm. From Director Cullen Hoback and Executive Producer Adam McKay, the six-part #HBO original documentary series explores the origins of QAnon.... https://youtube.com/watch?...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bree Bbb @Bree
10 March, 08:37
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
loved Ron, hope this has to do with a positive project Odin but this drop does ring loudly right now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
12 March, 05:15
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Borgino PAID!
Levine PAID!
How do we stick up for ourselves? unfollow! 86 them Youve got the podcasters websites where you can get paid to do these shows. Inflence peddling. And look who owns Cumulus Media who runs USAGM blah blah blah Oh a Cinese person. Kelu Chau. You dont say. Who do i follow? i follow Tore Maras Tore Says show on Twitch. I follow MilleniumMillie on Twitch bc they are Truthers. Tore has a show Mon-Fri 12-2. She was a whistleblower in ShadowGate 1&2. Shes been a contractor for the government for years since leaving the Navy working with filthy John Brennan and so many filthy pigs in the State Department. The stories we get to hear. Millie has a website millennialmillie.com
Millie made Psyop the Steal so yes i subscribe to her on Twitch to make those nice pieces. Tore was kicked off Youtuve. Millie is still on.