Robby Ball @perfectsliders
10 March, 07:34
CodeMonkeyz (Telegram) - Over the past few years, I was followed around by Cullen Hoback as he filmed a documentary about online free speech. We discussed lots of topics and it seems the documentary is going to be released in a week or two. I’ve turned down hundreds of interview requests from the world’s top publications over the past few years knowing that one day this documentary would be released.

Q: Into the Storm. From Director Cullen Hoback and Executive Producer Adam McKay, the six-part #HBO original documentary series explores the origins of QAnon.... https://youtube.com/watch?...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red 55S @Red55S
Code Monkey said on Twitter that CodeMonkeyZ on Telegram was not him. There are many of Telegram impersonating others. Beware.
08:05 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Red55S in this post can reply
Grace Messina @Grace26
10 March, 09:39
In response Red 55S to her Publication
watch the trailer.....it is Ron

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
10 March, 08:49
In response Red 55S to her Publication
Anybody now where to find him? Twitter banned him.. CMZ

I think 1/2 of the accounts on Telegram are fake

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
10 March, 08:57
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
he is on gab but hasnt posted in 2 months. last post he said it was time to move one and accept the election. hust another fraud