Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 March, 01:51
Be the frogs I know you can be and flood Google Reviews with 1 star ratings for restaurants and businesses that force you to wear a mask.

Enough is enough.

🐸🐸🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KPatriot 21- @KPatriot21
10 March, 05:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
sorry, I own a restaurant and I DO NOT make my patrons wear masks but they are allowed to if they wish. Many people have FEAR. Real fear. I do my best to tamp it down with common sense but it will take time & serious proof. Many business owners are just trying to stay in business. People have gone mad and abandoned critical thinking. They report businesses to health depts, they put it all over media. I have stood my ground. My family was devastated by the loss of SIX immediate family members last Novermber, all in one week. Was it covid, flu or murder? I don't know. All I know is let's not go on social media and do more damage. Lets try to make one person think differently. Flip that fear into fight mode.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
just now
In response KPatriot 21- to his Publication

assasssinated most probably

ALL THIS FAKE DEBATES ARE DISTRACTIONS

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

#Trump

#GodWins

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

ALL THIS CHARADED SHOULD BE ENDED BY JANUARY 2020 AS TOO MUCH LATE
IF NOT HAPPENED.. .. ITS NOT PART OF A PLAN OR BULLSHIT LIKE THESE

TRUMP IS NOT #God
AND #BIBLE IS #BULLSHIT CONTERFEIT EN #Europe BY THE #vatican #ROME IMPERIAL POWER

DEAL WITH IT

ARE CREW OF ESOTERIC OCCULTIST SATANICS PRETENDING TO BE #christian #EVALICALS PUSHING NARRATIVES TO DISCTRACT THE AMERICANS OF THE #GENOCIDAL #VACCIONATION #PLAN

#PHONK​​ #WAVE#MIX
Runaway | NightDrive (Phonk/Wave Mix)
https://youtu.be/wVniT9IQg...
06:09 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response KPatriot 21- to his Publication
Only people mentioned by newbeginnings164 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from newbeginnings164 Discrete, click on at the bottom under it