True Patriot2021 @Truepatriot2021
10 March, 03:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
10 March, 08:39
In response True Patriot2021 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
10 March, 01:03
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
I've shared this photo to a few channels on TG for the doomers that whine and send their "nothing is happening" messages looking for sympathy.

I tell them that there's stories behind these photos and if they knew the stories, they'd understand nothing is over, it's just getting started.

Great pics

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
The Light Wins ,these dark actors are now transparent to all that can see ,,our job is to help open the sleeping eyes
share far and wide friend.
01:17 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BATES1 in this post can reply
Anne Green @Anne72
19 March, 08:24

carol munoz @bornfree2
11 March, 08:55
I love this one!