Only people mentioned by Truepatriot2021 in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
15 March, 03:44
In response True Patriot2021 to his Publication
They are STILL FREE to carry on their VILE TRAFFICKING!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tony Chin @real_tony_chin
11 March, 06:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
10 March, 02:48
🤔⌚

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
11 March, 06:36
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
🤢🤢🤢

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
10 March, 12:07
😆😂😆😂😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😅😂😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😂😆😂😇😉🥲

Doug from Canada @DougT
10 March, 09:55
There could be some truth to this, I have heard rumors that Trudy is an FTM (female to male). You have to admit that changing peoples sex are what this cabal is infamous for doing, so it actually isn't that unlikely.

JustAn Anon @1Counterpart2
10 March, 09:36
It is an absolute imposition on my country. She is destroying my country with her policies. She has been flooding my country with illegal immigrants since 2015.She is not for the own people, she is against. She is a communist.She is a disgrace at all.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
10 March, 08:41
That is so very true and so very funny.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
10 March, 08:39

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
12 March, 07:11
that's our POTUS, badass. "We have everything"

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
13 March, 12:28
"I'm the boss and you'll do as I say."
"There will be no questions."
I AM DONALD J. TRUMP
Leader of the Whole FREE World.
Did I mention I have 17 armies worldwide now?
...At my fingertips?
P.S. Joe Biden made Dr Suess ride Mr Potato Head like a horse and they rode off into the sunset of Cabal Cemetery where they lived unhappily everafter. The End..

LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
10 March, 08:37
No, please, President Trump....Slap him silly! He deserves it!!! Then bitch-slap him again!!

cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
10 March, 08:57
In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication
Canadians need to be louder in protest, and call out arses like the toole.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
10 March, 03:20
Go ahead and slap him like he's a ball in a pinball machine. We, the people, want him in his homeland (Cuba). PS: You forgot the body double.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
10 March, 03:10
👍‼️