True Patriot2021 @Truepatriot2021
10 March, 03:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
10 March, 08:39
In response True Patriot2021 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
I've shared this photo to a few channels on TG for the doomers that whine and send their "nothing is happening" messages looking for sympathy.

I tell them that there's stories behind these photos and if they knew the stories, they'd understand nothing is over, it's just getting started.

Great pics
01:03 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
10 March, 01:17
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
The Light Wins ,these dark actors are now transparent to all that can see ,,our job is to help open the sleeping eyes
share far and wide friend.

carol munoz @bornfree2
11 March, 08:55
I love this one!

Anne Green @Anne72
19 March, 08:24