Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
09 March, 03:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zach Tollen @MysticZach
09 March, 07:23
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
For me the real challenge of being an anon is that the mainstream news cycle is SOOO boring. Yet at the same time it's the only thing 99+% of the world think is actual news. There's really not much of a conversation to be had with people who are willfully asleep—which includes most of the people in my life.

It's almost identical to being addicted to hard drugs and it alienating you from your friends and family. And you're stuck hanging out with other addicts on telegram and anonup. The only difference is that anons happen to have the truth on their side. But other than that there's not much difference from being a hard core drug addict.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
09 March, 01:47
In response Zach Tollen to his Publication
5 years ago your statement would be closer to true at 99% asleep however the last year has sigificantly reduced their mind control effect. an awakening is inevitable and evil knows it can only delay. Sleepy Americans waking slowly!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
https://www.breitbart.com/...

Zach Tollen @MysticZach
09 March, 08:44
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
Right now I put people into three categories. People who...
1. ...think Biden won fair and square.
2. ...think Trump won. Election was rigged.
3. ...know that's not Biden!
What percent do you think are #3 ?

09 March, 09:26
it's irrelevent how many are #3 . what's important is getting 89% or more to #2 as #2s will accept the rest of the story as they just want the corruption cleaned up. IMO Trump got near 77% of vote Nationally. at this point most realize covid is a hoax as well. i believe covid being revealed leads to back to revealing all. at this point 85% realize election and covid a fraud? maybe I am optimistic but FB activity on pro Trump posts across media platforms shows me a 9-1 activity and support for Trump compared to liberal media posts. we are now in the slow process of awakening the last liberals that will. all specualtion of course. we are watching a great movie tho!

Zach Tollen @MysticZach
10 March, 06:53
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
This movie is a genre-crossing mindbender from which 4-6% won't ever recover!

I'm still looking for the first crack-in-the-dam though (3 Gorges Pun not intented). There's literally a channel on Twitch called "QAnonAnonymous" for "Q-aholics" who are in the equivalent of a 12-step program for having once believed in Q and now recognize the error of their ways... gotta wonder how good the movie is when people are in "recovery" for being right!

sounds like an after school special production via Deep State with cheap actors and bots to look massive online 😂🤦🤷🤡show and loving every minute of it. some of US have been red pilled for decades before Q so we aren't going anywhere. as for the grifters? let em be. the war is real. the shadow govt has been replaced. all signs show we going up up and away! when CNN is running recovery for Anons weekly which they are, we are pretty much breathing all over the target. as for depth of understanding? we just need folks to know there is corruption which I would say at this point 90% know something is not right. praying for all but the end isnt for everyone. thanks for the chat! keep charging patriot. I am Veteran USMC Sniper and see very far and very wide! we are winning BIGLY!
12:39 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Call_Michael_B in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brandon Callanan, click on at the bottom under it