Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Is Biden about to sign this crooked covid bill on tmr date?
11:31 AM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Nail Drvr @Naildrvr
18 March, 12:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I doubt he knows his own name, let alone sign it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy Ross @CopperQ
15 March, 09:39
not my president signs anything put in front of him. pathetic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy Ross @CopperQ
15 March, 09:39
not my president signs anything put in front of him. pathetic

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 March, 07:50
I keep praying. I just want to see that the good guys are in control. I wants the truth out before we lose all of our loved ones. They are all I care about.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
15 March, 07:48
I hope he signs it with his real name, Joe Robot

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
11 March, 10:37
311 first marker?

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
11 March, 07:44
I love it when you let us know..that you already know! Makes me feel special..❤️❤️❤️

joann ferguson donated @joann212
11 March, 04:47
BIDEN SIGNED THE BILL TODAY

Beverly ..... @Freedomseekerchick
11 March, 04:13
today is popcorn day!!

America First @AmericaFirst17
11 March, 04:09

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
11 March, 02:36
the deed is Signed, Scotus failed to act, legislative failed to act....THE ONLY WAY IS MILITARY(future proves past) ! IT IS TIME TO EXERT YOUR AUTHORITY & TAKE BACK THIS GREAT NATION BEFORE $2teillion gets didpersed thruought the world for Bribes & Abortions !

11 March, 04:11
In response Brock Malky to his Publication

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
11 March, 01:58
take a bow vk 😀

11 March, 04:12
In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication
Please share what u mean by take a bow? Why is this post on Biden important? Educate us, pls.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
11 March, 01:17
I wish "tmr date" meant "the mask reveal" date. Oh if only . . .

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
11 March, 09:28

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
11 March, 09:28
In response NotFromMars Mars to her Publication

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
11 March, 06:15
...?

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
11 March, 05:45
🍿🍿🍿and it is National Popcorn Lover's Day!

Sylvia Lovisone @dizzydancer
11 March, 12:14
Biden is dead.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
11 March, 09:18
In response Sylvia Lovisone to her Publication
excuses excuses

Smith Smith @Smith
11 March, 09:57
In response Sylvia Lovisone to her Publication
that doesnt mean he cant sign a paper😉

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Sylvia Lovisone @dizzydancer
11 March, 12:13
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
I heard the Fed has been merged into the Treasury, and all the Fed buildings are empty.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 March, 09:32
Timestamp - 11:31 > 24 - ***

IB = 92 > 11 < > 1111
92 > 911 < > 119

Missing 'oorow' = 86 (simple) > 14 ...#14
Missing 'oorow' = 1130 (jewish) > 113
113 < > 311
113 = 23
113 = Q

+ Missing S :)

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
10 March, 11:40
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
11.3?

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
10 March, 08:18
I am so slow at this it took me a good 5 minutes to realize tmr isn't code for something🤪BTW I love hearing everyone's theories.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
10 March, 07:14
Normies could use a new pair of glasses.

Mrs Vee @MrsVee
10 March, 06:18
This is probably just comic relief, but at first I thought it was going to be the same night as China-Joe's speech.

Orange Peel @Orangepeel
10 March, 05:49
Since the Corporate gov is officially bankrupt, how can any money be spent ???

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 March, 05:38
3.11 11.3

A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan).

Sandra Nash @italianmom
10 March, 05:36
It just might happen, God Help Us

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
10 March, 05:32

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 March, 05:02
11.3 to 11.4 [Done in 30]

tracey mcc @tmcclosk
11 March, 11:08
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
The mirror would be 3.11 to 4.11 [Done in 30]

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
10 March, 04:10
As you all should lnow by now 3/11 is a very symbolic date, same as 9/11; there are no coincidences.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
10 March, 10:31
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
This is the 10-year anniversary (already!) of Fukushima disaster. Benjamin Fulford and Jim Stone have stated for years that it was not a natural disaster that caused it, but the usual suspects.

11 March, 04:10
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
Does anyone know what is the meaning of 3/11? Please? Thanks!

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
10 March, 04:06
Is Biden about to sign this crooked covid bill on tmr date? = Twenty Sixty (gematria) > 2060 > 26

QD #26

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
10 March, 04:12
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
tomorrow is 3/11

✨ Trumpette 17 ✨ @Trumpette17
10 March, 03:42
are you asking about 3/11 at 11:31 relating to 11.3?
🤓❤️

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
10 March, 09:19
In response ✨ Trumpette 17 ✨ to her Publication
my thoughts exactly. but that is not me counting on my fingers. ok, it is if im trying to do math after 10pm😜