Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 March, 11:31
Is Biden about to sign this crooked covid bill on tmr date?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
As you all should lnow by now 3/11 is a very symbolic date, same as 9/11; there are no coincidences.
04:10 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 10ac in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
11 March, 04:10
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
Does anyone know what is the meaning of 3/11? Please? Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwight Knapp @kad784
11 March, 05:47
In response America First to her Publication

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
11 March, 08:01
In response America First to her Publication
3x11=33 which is the mastwr number in numerology/occult.
9x11= 33 to the 3rd power, same as above but more powerful in the dark magic.
[They] plan around the numbers...

https://www.dtss.us/blog/e...

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
10 March, 10:31
This is the 10-year anniversary (already!) of Fukushima disaster. Benjamin Fulford and Jim Stone have stated for years that it was not a natural disaster that caused it, but the usual suspects.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
10 March, 10:32
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
(Tomorrow 3-11 will be)

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
10 March, 08:28
THREE ELEVEN = 119 mirrored 911

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 05:26
Nana understands that 9/11 was the actual birth date of Jesus

Having Fits @HavingFits
10 March, 05:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes and no because when Christ was born or BC that was sentorian time. Sentorian time (spelling maybe?) has to do with sunrise and sunset and I belive the cycles of the moon. Good Friday is that so that was Last supper, Easter is Sunday yet the tell is 3 DAYS between Christ born and risen. The reason is Sentorian time or BC was shorter. The AD calender does not fall in sync with the BC calander which is based on Christ is risen not on christs birth. I have not researched this but I know the Jewish Holiday Calander revolves based on BC or sentorian time. Perhaps the birthday of Christ was when Christ was rizen but not a scholoar just someone who goes through life like Forrest Gump without being a disgusting pedo or canibal or sicko. I am guided by the love of God, truth and serindipidous information and conatces as well as God's luck and I appreciate every second of it.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
10 March, 08:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
had heard this in a video the last month or two
(one of Juan's vids? idk... usually record source but didn't):

Jesus conceived 9/11: they consider birth of Christ an emergency
Jesus bday = 6/14, same as Trump’s