Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Las Vegas is the cleanest I've ever seen it in my entire life, at least from the freeway. Hardly any smut anymore.

What happened? :)
10:08 AM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Francisca Rod @Frannie
12 March, 09:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
a friend of mine noticed, no more little papers selling girls ....... i said what a great observation, i thought could it be that its been clean up mode for months, wow!! makes my heart jump up with joy!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kat in Texas @kat_in_texas
11 March, 10:20
My hometown... :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
11 March, 10:02
I know what happened... 🥰

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
11 March, 09:56
Trump happened

Jeep Riot @Jeepriot
11 March, 04:51
I'm in Reno. just limited tourism. homeless are thick right now.

GodGuns &Trump @Koolerz
10 March, 11:27
Our mayor rocks!! Mayor Goodman has delagated money to our little city like no othe (but her husband). if you head up LVB from Sahara you'll see the beauty of it. Aldo, sooooo many communities are being built ( its a sellers market) and honestly I have no idea where ppl are being employed. They have stopped the Sphere project, and we're wIting for Resorts World to open. we have had a problem with visitors that rob mug and destroy property. So.. who knows the future of Las Vegas but its home.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
10 March, 10:54
Cleanup on aisle 7.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
10 March, 06:11
I'll be there the end of the month & I'll let you know.
a friend was there last week & she says they are mask nazis everywhere even when you're outside.
how are deaf people faring?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 March, 03:59
You're making tracks Doq! Say hi to Juan!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
10 March, 01:23
They cleaned it up hoping to up the number of tourism. Its a shit hole after two days there.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
10 March, 01:21
Las Vegas ??? Like Juan O Savin??? 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
10 March, 01:09
las vegas is done

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 12:55
So you were in CAli yesterday and Vegas today. You on vaca, Doq?

I have no damn Idea why Nana started following you hell I dont remember now how long ago.

I just took at it as a sign that I should when every fookn time I hit my home button on twit wit it either came back to you or Ron's Odin Post. Hell I just changed the icon name from "Home" to
"Doq" & rolled with it.

So what are you up to now with this travel man?

Denni USA @DenniUSA
10 March, 12:15
It is sad though. My son and DIL were performers in one of the shows there. He's an acrobat and she's a synchronized swimmer (former Olympian) who have trained theiir entire life and are loved performing for people. They've been unemployed for over a year and the show they were in has closed down indefinitely. There are so many performers, musicians, dancers, singers, audio, rigging, lighting, costume, makeup artitst and so so many more that have had their lives completely thrown upside down and have no idea what the future holds for them. The worst part is that had they have known that they were taking their last bow last March....they would have savored the applause a little longer. 🙁

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 March, 11:12
Giant version of this robot vacuum we have here? :)

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
10 March, 11:01
I haven't been there yet. I usually do Reno or Tahoe. I'm glad to read it's better!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
10 March, 10:31

Bella Kay @Bella_K
10 March, 10:26
It became impossible to make a living in Las Vegas, and after I lost my job and my home, I moved to Arizona in the middle of a plandemic.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 12:49
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
Awwh hope you are doing ok now hun.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
10 March, 12:51
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
I lived there in N Vegas for 3 or so years. Left 10 days ago. Landed in Kentucky! Love it here! Az wasn't far enough from Ca.

Storm Bringer @Elric
10 March, 10:14
I bet our reasoning behind it is different.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
10 March, 10:12
MJ knows

Storm Bringer @Elric
10 March, 10:15
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Or at least thinks he does and will try to convince you of it.