Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 March, 10:08
Las Vegas is the cleanest I've ever seen it in my entire life, at least from the freeway. Hardly any smut anymore.

What happened? :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
It became impossible to make a living in Las Vegas, and after I lost my job and my home, I moved to Arizona in the middle of a plandemic.
10:26 AM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bella_K in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
10 March, 12:51
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
I lived there in N Vegas for 3 or so years. Left 10 days ago. Landed in Kentucky! Love it here! Az wasn't far enough from Ca.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
10 March, 12:58
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
I was so broke when I moved here, I barely had money for gas and a cheap hotel room until I got my first paycheck. I had job offers in Oklahoma but I was couldn't make it that far. I'm happy I moved here, though. I love my job and the people in Arizona are amazing!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 12:49
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
Awwh hope you are doing ok now hun.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
10 March, 12:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I love you, Nana! ❤️ I am, the change was a great thing.