Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 02:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Vogel @lsvogel
They could do this at GITMO just for 'optics'!
09:40 AM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lsvogel in this post can reply
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
10 March, 10:24
In response Linda Vogel to his Publication
ive been saying this, okay mostly to myself amd my dogs. we're the only ones on board in this house that Trump will be back. The dogs are stuck with me all day so they have no choice in what they believe 😅🤪 lol
i bet they were right down the gitmo green mile from one another, sitting in their concrete jail cell's..which is why their voices seem so loud like maybe she can hear me better 😄🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ if i talk loud. oprah looking at herself in selfie mode making sure there's no prison cell look to her face and hair. He's not been shown off camera since the weekend false man got his ankle jewelry. I've paid attention. up until that weekend Obummer had been doing speeches live on stage in person every where in "defense" of and support of the falseman. but on that ankle jewelry weekend Obummer's been doing the "at home" on screen interviews. of course the lame excuse of covid is accepted 🙄whatever..hes in a prison cell

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396