Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
09 March, 08:14
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
Trump Calls All Patriots To DEFUND the GOP And STARVE RINOS Out of the Party!!!
by Dr. Steve Turley

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LibertyBelle Liz @LibertyBelleLiz
09 March, 10:46
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
I - and many others - are concerned / confused about 2 things:

1) Why does the "contribute" button on DJT's site send us to the "winred" donation page? I'd much rather donate to specific individuals running for office than a PAC - especially RNC affiliated ones!

2) Until we FIX the issues that lead to the election interference in Nov 2020 & Jan 2021, why bother donating to anyone's campaigns or even voting? If things are still rigged, we have NO CHANCE of any of our candidates winning future elections. Furthermore, if there is no such thing as election integrity, why would any honest American citizen even bother to run for office - especially after seeing how blazenly the dirty politicians have gotten away with thwarting the will of the American people?

These nagging questions are obliterating the hope that our country can/will be saved - especially if we're expected to wait until 2022 or 2024 to happen because it's insane to believe in a different result if nothing changes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana hasnt made a donation since Trump left and I wont be for now.
Not gonna contribute to the gop. I will donate ony to DJT and individuals only
10:54 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response LibertyBelle Liz to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
10 March, 12:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
hell no ill donate to our President trump. no more to the GOP

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
10 March, 12:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My thoughts as well