Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
09 March, 08:14
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
Trump Calls All Patriots To DEFUND the GOP And STARVE RINOS Out of the Party!!!
by Dr. Steve Turley

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LibertyBelle Liz @LibertyBelleLiz
I - and many others - are concerned / confused about 2 things:

1) Why does the "contribute" button on DJT's site send us to the "winred" donation page? I'd much rather donate to specific individuals running for office than a PAC - especially RNC affiliated ones!

2) Until we FIX the issues that lead to the election interference in Nov 2020 & Jan 2021, why bother donating to anyone's campaigns or even voting? If things are still rigged, we have NO CHANCE of any of our candidates winning future elections. Furthermore, if there is no such thing as election integrity, why would any honest American citizen even bother to run for office - especially after seeing how blazenly the dirty politicians have gotten away with thwarting the will of the American people?

These nagging questions are obliterating the hope that our country can/will be saved - especially if we're expected to wait until 2022 or 2024 to happen because it's insane to believe in a different result if nothing changes
10:46 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyBelleLiz in this post can reply
American Goldfinch @AmericanGoldfinch
09 March, 11:23
In response LibertyBelle Liz to his Publication
i wondered that as well. Pres Trump encouraged us to go to the site and donate so I felt good about it but did wonder about the WinRed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
09 March, 11:02
Your point 2: The 2020 election was a sting operation. Every ballot had a special magnetic ink on it so if it was voted, shredded, stolen or burned Trump and the military knew about it. Trump won and is currently our shadow president until such time that all will be revealed. His Cpac speech was his State of the Union address but it was filled with coms. Biden is a flesh mask actor controled by an operaton called Castle Rock. It is a white hat operation so all can see who Biden really was and what Obama Killary Soros Fauci and Rockefeller and his grandsons Bill Gates and Mark Fuckerburg had in mind for us.. You can vote with confidence next time because there will be proof of citizenship, voter id and you can not vote in two separate states or whatever. Trump already won so you will not be revoting a president only Congress and local elections.

LibertyBelle Liz @LibertyBelleLiz
11 March, 04:46
In response Having Fits to her Publication
I've heard all of that ... and I'm still hoping all of it is true. However, what was stated in my post is the growing chatter among even the most loyal Patriots. It's discouraging to see jobs being eliminated, crime rates skyrocketing, illegals flooding in, gas prices soaring, etc. and with the mockingbird media still shelling out endless propaganda, the longer this operation drags on, the more difficult it is to hold onto the belief that we are & will win this war.

I know Q said we have to "show them", but the fact of the matter is some of what is happening now (such as: violent crimes, unconstitutional legistlation, untethered immigration) will cripple our country if it doesn't cease quickly & it will ultimately result in an unrecognizable America ... and sadly, some people will never wake up regardless of what evidence is shown to them. I hope & pray God uses Trump & the military to save the day ... but we need it to happen sooner not later! :)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 March, 10:54
Nana hasnt made a donation since Trump left and I wont be for now.
Not gonna contribute to the gop. I will donate ony to DJT and individuals only

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
10 March, 12:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My thoughts as well

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
10 March, 12:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
hell no ill donate to our President trump. no more to the GOP