Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
13 March, 03:10
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️What a beautiful boy. RIP.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
10 March, 06:18
Tell me if you agree or not...Doesn't this guy look like the guy in the cryptic video where the guy in the video has a curl on his forehead and claims to be someone that we should know and that wait until we find out who he is and he's still alive...This looks like a younger version of that guy! Could it be him???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
10 March, 06:23
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
sorry..I had to read that a couple of times..I was like wait im confused and then it hit me ..shit I know what they are asking..yes he does look a little like that man in that video that talks about the "golden ticket"

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
10 March, 08:46
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
are you talking about the seal tram 6 member that died in hilarys missile strike on the helicopter after taking down the cia op bin laden

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
10 March, 06:28
I felt that beheading that night. I woke up from a deep sleep as I saw red then complete darkness I felt a swoosh that woke me up. I will neber forget that feeling. RIP James, I think of you often.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 March, 11:32
Bless You James, may you be in peace.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 March, 10:45
Awesome young man. Nana never noticed til now how much he looks like a young Jean-Claude Van Damme

Mira Sorvino | Katherine Ballard @mirasorvino_ballard
09 March, 10:39
SOUND OF FREEDOM MOVIE Full Version Streaming HD
Sound of Freedom Movie. Powerful movie based on a true story!
Start Watching Full movie ➡ https://t.co/M1YF6J4fle?so...

Director: Alejandro Monteverde
Writers: Rod Barr, Alejandro Monteverde

Cast
Jim Caviezel as Tim Ballard
Mira Sorvino as Katherine Ballard
Bill Camp as Batman
Kurt Fuller as Frost
Gary Basaraba as Earl Buchanan
José Zúñiga as Roberto
Gerardo Taracena as El Alacrán
Scott Haze as Chris

Jim Caviezel, before the shooting of the film, spent several days shadowing Tim Ballard and learning about Operation Underground Railroad's operations.

#thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins #SaveOurChildren #darktolight #Draintheswamp #Trump #trusttheplan #QANON #Biblical #HoldTheLine
The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
10 March, 02:40
In response Mira Sorvino | Katherine Ballard to his Publication
scam

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 March, 10:08
and it was McCain and Obama who started , trained and funded them.

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
10 March, 09:26
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
i hope they were charged with James Foley's murder as well. RIP

Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
09 March, 09:16
so sad. i will never forget that evil that killed him😞☹️😡