TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
09 March, 08:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
Tell me if you agree or not...Doesn't this guy look like the guy in the cryptic video where the guy in the video has a curl on his forehead and claims to be someone that we should know and that wait until we find out who he is and he's still alive...This looks like a younger version of that guy! Could it be him???
06:18 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply
Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
10 March, 08:46
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
are you talking about the seal tram 6 member that died in hilarys missile strike on the helicopter after taking down the cia op bin laden

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
12 March, 10:50
In response Ben Strong to his Publication
I think so...Do you have the video of the guy with the curl on his forehead? He was real cryptic...He never said he was a Seal everyone else thought he was but I'm just saying he looks a lot like this guy in the pic publish that video if you can find it I can't seem to find it thx

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
10 March, 06:23
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
sorry..I had to read that a couple of times..I was like wait im confused and then it hit me ..shit I know what they are asking..yes he does look a little like that man in that video that talks about the "golden ticket"

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
12 March, 11:46

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
12 March, 11:50
Looks close to me