Only people mentioned by RightReady in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 March, 12:25
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Amen!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
12 March, 09:32
Yep, with you, another miracle here and to top that so is my 86 year old mother. 😄 Oh yeah! 💪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
12 March, 09:02
Amen to hat!

Storm Bringer @Elric
12 March, 08:54
Then let's organize, what are we waiting for?

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
12 March, 08:32
I concur

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
12 March, 08:12
walkin' fookin' miracle here.
not actually a pic of me as a kid, but Very CLOSE

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
12 March, 08:19
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Awww... Precious, no doubt 🙏💗

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
12 March, 08:33
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Adorable